Jones to DC: "Fight me one more time and prove you’re actually the champ champ."

If Jon Jones is around and active, there’s no way DC retires without one more fight against him

Jones already made him cry twice. You really think DC is going to chance a 3rd loss to Bones? At that point there is no way to ever say DC was better than Jones. Its a shut case. Well, for some of us its already a shut case.

i jsut wounder who jon blames for losing to gus at 232.

th

How can this guy have any fans left, complete douche. Caught cheating so many times, still people consider him GOAT? in what other sport is that possible?

Nobody really gives a shit about PED's outside of MMA and Baseball. The NFL and NBA are rampant with steroids and most fans could care less. What? You thought athletes like this were built on cornbread and weight sets? Millions of fans watch every week and for the most part nobody cares that these guys are all jacked on PED's.

th
th

th
th

th

quincy-black.jpg

120428-turbin-300.jpg

2C7q3Nb-615x615.jpg

James-Ihedigbo-1-307x409.jpg

Jones already made him cry twice. You really think DC is going to chance a 3rd loss to Bones? At that point there is no way to ever say DC was better than Jones. Its a shut case. Well, for some of us its already a shut case.
Yes. I really think that.

An elite level athlete would rather lose again than wonder forever “what if”

Nobody really gives a shit about PED's outside of MMA and Baseball. The NFL and NBA are rampant with steroids and most fans could care less. What? You thought athletes like this were built on cornbread and weight sets? Millions of fans watch every week and for the most part nobody cares that these guys are all jacked on PED's.

th
th

th
th

th

quincy-black.jpg

120428-turbin-300.jpg

2C7q3Nb-615x615.jpg

Nah homey, that’s just hard work, 4 scoops of whey every day, and post workout creatine.

th
th

th
th

th

quincy-black.jpg

120428-turbin-300.jpg

2C7q3Nb-615x615.jpg

Agree. Only moralists and virtue signalling sherdoggers are part of the Anti-PED crusade

"Conor Mcgregor was an actual double champ"

<JonesLaugh><JonesLaugh>

This fucking guy.

Just saw this on Facebook TS, you beat me to it. Fucker. Gg.

its sad, but he's not wrong in this case. Conor beat the two champions of the divisions to get his belts. DC fought Rumble for 1 (who was the #1 contender at the time so, its not as if he didn't beat a top ranked guy) and was given one back after Jones' debacle. Beat Stipe fair and square though.

But in all reality, Jon hasn't lost that belt since he beat Shogun for it. DC somehow has called himself or inserted himself through is own voice, into the convo of the greatest of all time. How he does that when he's not even the best fighter of his era, is beyond me.

Doesn't mean DC isn't one of the best ever, he for sure is skill wise, even accomplishments wise. But he will forever be Jones' bitch unless he beats him.

Conor dudbg defend his belt the fuck? All that crack frying his brain.

its sad, but he's not wrong in this case. Conor beat the two champions of the divisions to get his belts. DC fought Rumble for 1 (who was the #1 contender at the time so, its not as if he didn't beat a top ranked guy) and was given one back after Jones' debacle. Beat Stipe fair and square though.

But in all reality, Jon hasn't lost that belt since he beat Shogun for it. DC somehow has called himself or inserted himself through is own voice, into the convo of the greatest of all time. How he does that when he's not even the best fighter of his era, is beyond me.

Doesn't mean DC isn't one of the best ever, he for sure is skill wise, even accomplishments wise. But he will forever be Jones' bitch unless he beats him.
Yeah but he really took peds, so I consider his career null and void so there's that.

Sorry for keeping it short man, I'm not trying to snark you. It's just anything Jones related is simple as that for me. Hopefully more people will open their eyes soon. There is no room for PED's in contact sports, much less if it's an unlevel playing field (some do, some don't).

Last edited:
Historically Jones fan here but his recent comments threw me for a loop.

As far as him fighting DC is concerned....he’d likely beat DC again even so he’ll always have an asterisk by his name no matter who he beats. If I were DC no way I’d entertain this fight this close to retirement especially after the dominant run he’s been on lately. Most MMA fans can look past the 2 losses to Jones based on Jones (unfortunate) checkered past.

Jon Jones is a shitty person but he's the greatest fighter that ever lived. Not even close. He would destroy DC for the third time at LHW or HW.

A bunch of Pride fans disagree but steroids were legal in Pride. Imagine Bones in Pride with no risk of getting caught.

With soccer kicks and stomps he would have probably murdered somebody in the ring. Even without the elbows.

He would have beat Fedor and everyone else including my boy Shogun in his prime. Love him or hate him he's the GOAT.

This cheat snitch has no shame. Cormier should just not respond to him.

Jones will likely piss hot again but if not, go up to heavyweight and fight his height and reach wont be so much of an advantage

Back