Law Colorado Baker (apparently the only one) back in court.

rokzilla

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/2362740002

In June, the Supreme Court partially upheld Phillips' choice to deny a wedding cake to a gay couple based on religious reasons. Now, Phillips' lawyers are suing in an effort to stop the state from taking action against the baker in another bias allegation.

Autumn Scardina, a transgender woman who is also a Denver attorney, said Phillips' bakery refused to make a cake for her in June 2017 to celebrate her transition from male to female. The request, which came weeks after the Supreme Court case involving Charlie Craig and David Mullins, was for a birthday cake colored pink on the inside and blue on the outside.

This seems to be just pathetic at this point. He’s obviously being targeted. I don’t think anyone should have to create art for another persons taste. This is victimhood mentality left unchecked.

If you don't approve of the LGBT lifestyle, the militant homosexual movement will try to take everything you have and ruin your life.

I always see this and think it's like, Lenny "Colorado" Baker.

This is a big reason Trump got elected. Christians want religious freedom. With Obama and Hillary judges, this baker would lose everything (his business, source of income). With Trump judges, he's probably gonna win back his freedom.

Is there only one fucking bakery in that liberal town? The Denver LGBTQ+RSTLNEUPUPDOWNDOWNLEFTRIGHTLEFTRIGHTBASTART is coming off as unconceivably petty.

So let me get this straight, this baker refuses to bake a cake for a gay wedding and it's ok with conservatives as it's a private business, however when youtube, another private business, bans Alex Jones for clear ToS violations, it's an egregious offensive and the government should get involved?

Why can't they just leave the guy alone? LGBTQ activists are extremely aggressive.

So let me get this straight, this baker refuses to bake a cake for a gay wedding and it's ok with conservatives as it's a private business, however when youtube, another private business, bans Alex Jones for clear ToS violations, it's an egregious offensive and the government should get involved?
Well to be fair the baker didn't refuse to serve the gay couple, he refused to make a specialty cake for their event.

This is a big reason Trump got elected. Christians want religious freedom. With Obama and Hillary judges, this baker would lose everything (his business, source of income). With Trump judges, he's probably gonna win back his freedom.

They need to fuck off and leave this dude alone.

They need to fuck off and leave this dude alone.
The case was tossed because they discriminated in their handling of the previous case. The case was not tossed due to anything about CO law. CO still has to uphold the law. This persecution shit from you puts you in the low IQ seats on this one. Get with the braining.

This guy really doesn't like baking cakes

Don't point out hypocrisy my man.
That's just low.

The baker never received any government money and isn’t afforded any special legal protections either. Look in to it.

If you don't approve of the LGBT lifestyle, the militant homosexual movement will try to take everything you have and ruin your life.

Sample size = 1, proving - yet again - that Americans can't stats for shit lol good job

Back