Novitzky: Jon Jones tested positive for Turinabol in August and September

"He tested positive, so the experts whose names escape me told me that he is ok. Positive=good, amirite? I don't know, I'm an accountant."

Last edited:
Ask yourself something. Why would he keep using the same drug over and over and over. You think USADA told him ahead of time to keep using the same thing so we can call it "Past Use". You think Jones would be mixing it up.

1. Because the levels got higher.
2. Because he is being allowed to fight with steroids in his system.
3. Because if what they say is true, the pathetic suspension they gave him wasnt even enough for him to get the shit out of his system.

None of that matters if the steroid taken was from years ago. It's already been established that the concentration of the metabolite doesn't matter, nor half lifes. So why is this still a discussion.

None of that matters if the steroid taken was from years ago. It's already been established that the concentration of the metabolite doesn't matter, nor half lifes. So why is this still a discussion.
lol, established by who? Jones? In the pocket of the UFC Nowitsky? Dana White? Joe Rogan? You?
Everyone who's not standing to make money from this fight has the exact OPPOSITE analysis as those guys. Maybe that's something that you should consider.

So let me get this straight... he wasn't punished for testing positive in December because he also tested positive in both August and September?

speechless 2.gif

Jonathan pedsnitch failed steroid test count...

qdYrRlw.gif

lol, established by who? Jones? In the pocket of the UFC Nowitsky? Dana White? Joe Rogan? You?
Everyone who's not standing to make money from this fight has the exact OPPOSITE analysis as those guys. Maybe that's something that you should consider.
Established by the well known properties and excretion studies of organochlorides.

So we can up the failed test count to a half dozen now.

But remember folks, he's still "cleared" and "innocent" to his fan-boyz.

LMAO

And don't forget, fighting for a world title this weekend.

Absurd.

Established by the well known properties and excretion studies of organochlorides.
Whatever helps you sleep at night I guess.

Frankly, if anyone believes that Jones is clean and always has been, they have bigger problems that need addressing than a little fanboy bromance.

Okay here are my questions :

1. How did the level increase from September to December by more than 3 times the September amount?

2. Why the double standard with what a picogram is? If it’s so small that it offers no effect, why have several others been suspended with levels similar to or less than the amount Jones had in his December test?

3. Regardless if it’s old, how can someone be allowed to compete with the steroids still in their system? Maybe waiting the “7 years” should be the punishment for using in the first place.

4. Doesn’t this imply that the original amount was very large? Since all these tests, including the 2017 failed test , come from the same substance and same usage, since it’s still in his system at all, doesn’t that mean that the dick pill excuse is DEFINITELY a lie, and that he had to take a substantial amount of a banned substance at least at one point??

Ask yourself something. Why would he keep using the same drug over and over and over. You think USADA told him ahead of time to keep using the same thing so we can call it "Past Use". You think Jones would be mixing it up.
You can't apply logic and reasoning to an psychopath. He doesn't believe that he is doing anything wrong, that the rules apply to him, or that he is going to get caught. He has consistently applied this to the law, to extra martial activities, the unified rules (eye pokes), and the rules around PEDs.

What really puts the icing on the cake of this bullshit mountain is Novitsky's claim that Jones' 2017 positive pop - the one that all these additional pops supposedly descend from - wasn't the result of an intentional ingestion.

So as far as Big Jeff is concerned, this entire trail of inculpatory evidence points to pure innocence on the part of Jon Jones.

You can't apply logic and reasoning to an psychopath. He doesn't believe that he is doing anything wrong, that the rules apply to him, or that he is going to get caught. He has consistently applied this to the law, to extra martial activities, the unified rules (eye pokes), and the rules around PEDs.

A steroid user gets caught, they go back to drawing board and find the next new drug, or person to help them mask it. A-Rod did this famously with that clinic he was getting products from. He was getting injections in a Miami Night club from this trainer/chemist, that was using new techniques to help him mask the drugs. You don't keep taking the same thing you already got caught for. And just say "Well he is crazy" It does not add up..

BShitzky and Dana, what a fucking excellent duo.

Whatever helps you sleep at night I guess.

Frankly, if anyone believes that Jones is clean and always has been, they have bigger problems that need addressing than a little fanboy bromance.
Of course no one is clean in the UFC. We are discussing why he can't mask a very old cycle anymore, while everyone else can.

A steroid user gets caught, they go back to drawing board and find the next new drug, or person to help them mask it. A-Rod did this famously with that clinic he was getting products from. He was getting injections in a Miami Night club from this trainer/chemist, that was using new techniques to help him mask the drugs. You don't keep taking the same thing you already got caught for. And just say "Well he is crazy" It does not add up..

That's like saying the rapist just stops raping because he got caught. That the drug addict stops using because they got caught. The Bank robber stops, etc, etc, etc. You don't understand the criminal / addict mindset. Just because A-Rod chemist was trying to keep him ahead of the game, doesn't mean Jones is receiving or or even listening to that help or that he believes that an expert knows more than him. He just keeps repeating the same pattern of behavior.

Its picograms per ml not picograms total so it's far more than that.

Also why the sudden jump to that higher range?

Has it never just occurred to them that jon is permanently microdosing tbol and is sometimes getting caught And sometimes he isn't? They are basically going off the blind assumption that jon wouldn't be so stupid to do this as I don't really see suitable proof that they can determine he isn't just still just taking it low dosw on a permanent basis.

Where do they draw the line?

Theoretically if Jon can keep the doses low enough he is being green light to cheat

Back