Fabricio Werdum is "done. You'll never see him in the UFC again" - Ali

OzoneX

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
“Fabricio Werdum’s next fight is probably going to be in Russia. USADA needs to do what they need to do. Fabricio has a family, he has children, he has kids — he’s gotta do what he’s gotta do, because USADA, that’s a broken system. At the end of the day, I know the UFC is with USADA, but I believe USADA is now hurting the UFC. They’re not helping.”

“I think Fabricio’s done. You’ll never see him in the UFC again. … They need to do what they need to do, but at the end of the day, Fabricio has to do whatever he needs to do for his family. I know Dana’s tough, but these guys have hearts. They understand this is his only source of income. Now Fabricio’s 41. After his suspension ends and he comes back, he’ll be 43. What is he going to do? If they open a senior league, we’ll wait. But Fabricio Werdum did not cheat, you understand? How stupid are you to cheat at 41 years old?"

https://www.mmamania.com/2019/1/2/1...cio-werdum-done-youll-never-see-him-ufc-again

Dude has a legit claim to HW GOAT imo.
----------------------------------------------
AHtkMEx.jpg

Shame.

Sad end to one of the best HWs of all time.

Fabroidio should go to RIZIN and fight TRT Cro Cop

Or to Russia and rematch Aleks E

one of the other orgs will throw money at him for sure. hope he can secure getting a low 6 figure deal

He's right. Why would anyone cheat when they are 41 years old? Everyone knows that only people in their twenties and thirties would cheat.

"But Fabricio Werdum did not cheat, you understand? How stupid are you to cheat at 41 years old?"

WTF does that mean?? Ali is a fucking retarded clown

Good. Hopefully we'll see Fedor vs Werdum II in the future.

Well he got the offer for a snitch reduction and turned it down. If he didn't want to be a snitch, he could have just ratted out Jon Jones and they wouldn't have done anything with the information anyway.

I'm listening to Novitsky on Rogan's podcast right now and this whole thing just sounds fucking ridiculous.
If you can find all of these banned substances in over the counter shit like creatine and natural diuretics that you can buy at Wal-mart, then what is the point?

A 2 year ban can completely derail or end a career in the fight game.
I have a hard time believing that Werdum intentionally took roids, and guys like Machida? And isn't Rothwell still out for some substance?
Mir...Barnett...careers KO'd left and right.
USADA is ruining the sport.
I'm for drug testing, but fuck, there has to be a smarter system than this.

It’s the right thing to do. Get them paydays before it’s too late.

And still be employed by the UFC to do spanish commentary when he is is Russia fighting during the USADA suspension.. might be careful with that. I dont know how everyone (in power) feels about that.

Scumbag Ali scheming , plotting and maneuvering...

Back