Fabricio Werdum is "done. You'll never see him in the UFC again" - Ali

Older you get the more need you have to cheat as your testosterone is lower, so why wouldn't he want to feel 21 again?

These guys like going to Russia for some reason. Do they pay better? Better treatment? It seems like Werdum can go over there, easily win a belt and keep making a living. Not sure what promotion he will go to, but probably Kadyrov's Chechen one or something like that.

“Fabricio Werdum’s next fight is probably going to be in Russia. USADA needs to do what they need to do. Fabricio has a family, he has children, he has kids — he’s gotta do what he’s gotta do, because USADA, that’s a broken system. At the end of the day, I know the UFC is with USADA, but I believe USADA is now hurting the UFC. They’re not helping.”

“I think Fabricio’s done. You’ll never see him in the UFC again. … They need to do what they need to do, but at the end of the day, Fabricio has to do whatever he needs to do for his family. I know Dana’s tough, but these guys have hearts. They understand this is his only source of income. Now Fabricio’s 41. After his suspension ends and he comes back, he’ll be 43. What is he going to do? If they open a senior league, we’ll wait. But Fabricio Werdum did not cheat, you understand? How stupid are you to cheat at 41 years old?"

https://www.mmamania.com/2019/1/2/1...cio-werdum-done-youll-never-see-him-ufc-again

Dude has a legit claim to HW GOAT imo.
----------------------------------------------
AHtkMEx.jpg

Who are these big Russian promoters I keep hearing about? Theres no even relevant Russian MMA promotion lol

Fuck it. Let him go and fight. The UFC isn't interested in being consistent these days, so why stick around?

Who the F is this Ali guy? Sounds like a Bin Laden lover.
Russia next? If he beat up some Chechen Radicals I'm cool with that

He needs to contact USADA and let them know he has just simply been pulsing a bit lately and that they need to let him fight ASAP before the pulsing stops......

If Jones can get away with cheating they should just unban everyone.

Werdum changed completely since falling into Islam, whereas previously he would be able to take the jokes Cody and Tony made about him, now he gets super violent.

These guys like going to Russia for some reason. Do they pay better? Better treatment? It seems like Werdum can go over there, easily win a belt and keep making a living. Not sure what promotion he will go to, but probably Kadyrov's Chechen one or something like that.
There are solid enough opponents, plus a decent MMA scene. Choice of opponents probably better than any other single country after the US and Brazil (Japan is in a state of flux hard to say).
No intrusive drug testing. Under the table payments from back-room "sponsors" are a real possibility.
If they have a name, they can make good money even if they are washed up- Russian fans generally like MMA "legends" as do the promotions.

For young locals the pay is as dogshit as it is anywhere else.

Hopefully he can go to Bellator and kill Fedor again, beat Vader and win the HW belt

Damn that sucks, not a way to go out.

Send him back to Japan where the competition is a little easier

Then fabricio should not have cheated by administering Trenbolone Acetate, as per his failed drug test.

Amazing late Prime run for Werdum like Robbie Lawler. Amazing talent.

Amazing late Prime run for Werdum like Robbie Lawler. Amazing talent.
Makes you wonder if the late PRIME run was fueled by anything.....

“Fabricio Werdum’s next fight is probably going to be in Russia. USADA needs to do what they need to do. Fabricio has a family, he has children, he has kids — he’s gotta do what he’s gotta do, because USADA, that’s a broken system. At the end of the day, I know the UFC is with USADA, but I believe USADA is now hurting the UFC. They’re not helping.”

“I think Fabricio’s done. You’ll never see him in the UFC again. … They need to do what they need to do, but at the end of the day, Fabricio has to do whatever he needs to do for his family. I know Dana’s tough, but these guys have hearts. They understand this is his only source of income. Now Fabricio’s 41. After his suspension ends and he comes back, he’ll be 43. What is he going to do? If they open a senior league, we’ll wait. But Fabricio Werdum did not cheat, you understand? How stupid are you to cheat at 41 years old?"

https://www.mmamania.com/2019/1/2/1...cio-werdum-done-youll-never-see-him-ufc-again

Dude has a legit claim to HW GOAT imo.
----------------------------------------------
AHtkMEx.jpg
Trenbolone is helluva a drug.

Back