• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Let’s talk about the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Favorite Ninja Turtle

• Total voters
Also it's amazing how Leo uses two katana blades but never manages to kill nobody ahah

High level ninja shit bro. Shredder system is no joke

Next option for leo is to just put em to sleep

Also it's amazing how Leo uses two katana blades but never manages to kill nobody ahah

tmnt-shredder-death-104211.png

You can tell Leo highly regretted that later on. He's never felt so down, first his dad now maybe his brother.

The feels was so strong.

Also I liked the detail that the turtles lost because they didnt have ralph. A lesson learned when splinter told them afterwards through his out of body experience, they need eachother and that when they have each other they are unstoppable.

Excellent points!

What I always appreciated about the scene where numbers game overwhelms Raph and starts to do the same to the other three is that Casey Jones, who had no affinity for Raph who he believed let the muggers off easy, goes to help without hesitation. Dude sees an injustice being done and lends his assistance. Koteas was p4p great in that film.

Last edited:
Can we talk about how Casey Jones flat out murders Shredder in the first movie while saying "Oops!" Not just any murder, but he crushes him to death in a garbage truck followed by a shot of visible blood.

Casey *should* be a killer but I always thought that was funny. What the hell were the writers thinking? Oops! Let me violently crush this guy to death.

Can we talk about how Casey Jones flat out murders Shredder in the first movie while saying "Oops!" Not just any murder, but he crushes him to death in a garbage truck followed by a shot of visible blood.

Casey *should* be a killer but I always thought that was funny. What the hell were the writers thinking? Oops! Let me violently crush this guy to death.

He had it comin’

Excellent points!

What I always appreciated about the scene where numbers game overwhelms Raph and starts to do the same to the other three is that Casey Jones, who had no affinity for Raph who he believed let the muggers off easy, goes to help without hesitation. Dude sees an injustice being done and lends his assistance. Koteas was p4p great in that film.

Definitely.

He got off to a bad start with Ralph but soon realized when Ralph got the beatdown, their on the same team and can't stand local punks, thugs.

Dark balanced family movie type way of killing.

It wouldda been cool if the franchise still followed the exactly same dark themed, realistic, violent style but with other tmnt villains giving them a detail dark gritty look.

Last edited:
Here's another detail probably missed.

2:48-3:00 During the sequence of leo vs shredder, when leo got his first slice in, and tried for a second, shredder rolled with it with his shoulder spikes at 2:54.

Shredder ninjitsu at its finest

I legit got some feels the whole extended scene in 1990 TMNT when Raph wakes up and then they communicate with Splinter via meditation through the bonfire.

If you want nightmare fuel, the actors inside the original costumes had their faces painted black but you could see them when the Turtles mouths were open.

l7icETG.jpg

What was y’all mofunkies’ favorite action figure? I think my favorite was Ace Duck with Mondo Gecko coming in a close second.

My cousin had Usagi Yojimbo and I was a bit jelly of that one.
FB_IMG_1546323119188.jpg

I don't think i'll ever forget
'Yes, Oroku Saki, I know..who you are. We met many years ago..in the home of my master. Hamato Yoshi.'

'You! I'll finish with you, what I began with your ear!"

I don't think i'll ever forget
'Yes, Oroku Saki, I know..who you are. We met many years ago..in the home of my master. Hamato Yoshi.'

'You! I'll finish with you, what I began with your ear!"
Death comes for us all, Oroku Saki, but something much worse comes for you. For when you die, it will be without honor.

Back