• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Let’s talk about the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Favorite Ninja Turtle

• Total voters
I got one for Christmas but haven’t played yet.

I’m kind of bummed that I can’t play a few of my favorite games on there tho. Turtles in Time, Lion King, Speedy Gonzalez, Beavis and Butthead. Need to find my actual system.

Woooow
Get it thru emulators and buy some USB controllers thru Amazon. It’s about 25$ for 2. Any controller will work for any system you want as long as it has enough buttons. I bought nes/snes/genesis x2 each before I realized that. Make sure the controllers are plugged in before you open the emulator and there’s no set up required. I’m now playing classic games on my “100 projector.

Get it thru emulators and buy some USB controllers thru Amazon. It’s about 25$ for 2. Any controller will work for any system you want as long as it has enough buttons. I bought nes/snes/genesis x2 each before I realized that. Make sure the controllers are plugged in before you open the emulator and there’s no set up required. I’m now playing classic games on my “100 projector.
The last time I did LSD a bunch of buddies and me beat turtles in time playing on their projector.

The last time I did LSD a bunch of buddies and me beat turtles in time playing on their projector.
It’s been a while since I’ve done any hallucinogenics but the last time was mushrooms and we tried to play Mario kart. All I could do is turn left into the wall and my friends could barely drive at all. They were the strongest mushrooms I’ve ever taken.

I got one for Christmas but haven’t played yet.

I’m kind of bummed that I can’t play a few of my favorite games on there tho. Turtles in Time, Lion King, Speedy Gonzalez, Beavis and Butthead. Need to find my actual system.

Woooow
You can download games onto the system. Look it up

Leo would cut up foot soldiers. Killed shredder and decapitated him the 2nd time he died.

He later stops killing after his lover Radical is killed.

Leovand raph were straight savages.

The turtles got toned down significantly after the original albums.

Leo would cut up foot soldiers. Killed shredder and decapitated him the 2nd time he died.

He later stops killing after his lover Radical is killed.

Leovand raph were straight savages.

The turtles got toned down significantly after the original albums.

I don't know if it's too crazy but I think a darker, R-rated, live-action, turtle movie would work today.

All the fans of the original cartoon are grown adults now so they'll be ok with it.

The old arcade one at the bowling alley was my favorite. Its essentially tmnt 2 on NES but the arcade version of course blew it out of the water

Agree. They tried to concert that arcade version so many times but it could not be done. I loved loved loved that game, and if in saw it in the arcades, it took everything penny off me. Being young though,i wasn't very good. Rock steady and bebop would uppercut me across the room multiple times before i could get them deaded.

I don't know if it's too crazy but I think a darker, R-rated, live-action, turtle movie would work today.

All the fans of the original cartoon are grown adults now so they'll be ok with it.

Completely agree.
The turtles were raised by splinter for revenge against the shredder. They all killed, raph and leo just happened to be infinitely more open to doing it.

Loved the first two movies growing up. I can still watch the first, it holds up well.

Mikey was always my favorite because he didn't take everything so seriously. Ralph is a bad ass, though.

At least TMNT2 blessed us with the Ninja Rap.

Back