Shoop **WINNERS REVEALED!!** International Shoop League, Season 6 Shoop Contest Round 2

VOTE FOR YOUR 4 FAVORITES

Votes: 85 43.8%

Votes: 30 15.5%

Votes: 84 43.3%

Votes: 103 53.1%

Votes: 21 10.8%

Votes: 17 8.8%

Votes: 21 10.8%

Votes: 109 56.2%

Votes: 7 3.6%

Votes: 38 19.6%

Votes: 13 6.7%

Votes: 17 8.8%

Votes: 32 16.5%

Votes: 10 5.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
WTss7nY.jpg

reminds me of this 1 i did many years ago

xela8i.jpg

Before that it was @Buff. These guys been doing some catch-up and smashing those likes lol

haha, yeah Buff always does that, I end up with about 15 likes in a row off Buff all the time.

Brilliant fuckin work guys.. any one that just popped in here.. when you get a chance make sure to check everything out

The members that are making donation prizes you guys are fuckin bosses

And guys stop arguing we can always do that in our everyday usual threads.. this thread we should always unite!

Thank you all!

Brilliant fuckin work guys.. any one that just popped in here.. when you get a chance make sure to check everything out

The members that are making donation prizes you guys are fuckin bosses

And guys stop arguing we can always do that in our everyday usual threads.. this thread we should always unite!

Thank you all!

{<redford}

Thanks for going through the whole thread bro, glad you enjoyed it.

Lot's of awesome shoops being posted in here, I'm hating that I can't play at the minute. :(
That’s ok bro, you can catch up when i unleash the froot shoop thread. When will you be up and running?

That’s ok bro, you can catch up when i unleash the froot shoop thread. When will you be up and running?

Shouldn't be too long, bigwaverider has been helping me put together a custom PC Sansnom has been helping too, we are nearly there, just got to order it and should get it within 7 days, can't wait to get back in the game.

Shouldn't be too long, bigwaverider has been helping me put together a custom PC Sansnom has been helping too, we are nearly there, just got to order it and should get it within 7 days, can't wait to get back in the game.
Cool, i’ll wait for you before starting the froot shoop thread.

Cool, i’ll wait for you before starting the froot shoop thread.

Looking forward to that, it's an awesome idea, the work you were posting the other day was hilarious.

There should be a competition dedicated to froot shoops.

Looking forward to that, it's an awesome idea, the work you were posting the other day was hilarious.

There should be a competition dedicated to froot shoops.
Once ISL is over we can discuss it in the shoop conversation. I'm making a bunch of templates already.

ISL NGS is the most level playing field.

I'm looking forward to it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peyman
Back