Just marathoned the Harry Potter movies

Lvnvmma

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just finished watching all 8 Harry Potter movies. Took me a few days, but I managed it. I've never seen the last 3 movies until today. I actually enjoyed it a LOT and feeling a bit depressed now that it's over.

I've always wondered, though, is the magic world in another dimension or just a place on the same planet? They go through portals like the one at the train station, but they could just "fly" to Hogwarts, so I'm not so sure.

It's an old series, but it's held up very nicely. I can't imagine them remaking Harry Potter with other actors/actresses.

giphy.gif

That's super cool of your parents to let you use the iTunes account, pretty dope 10th birthday if you're asking

<NoneOfMy>

I'm pretty sure you just re-virginized yourself.

I have never watched one of the movies or read one of the books.

I remember seeing actual adults on the subway reading those books. Then 9/11 happened.

The magical world exists in parallel to the normal world, they just put spells so that normal people can't see or enter in wizard locations. The train platform for example is in the physical location of the train station, but it's hidden from non-wizards who can't see it / can't enter it (they see a wall). It's the same with Hogwarts, if muggles perchance walked to the physical location of the school they would see an empty field and they couldn't enter.

You just lost 20 years off of your sex drive.

Crazy to see how many people not see the movies. I don't mind watching movies aimed for kids as long as they're good. I love the Toy Story series.

You'l be watching Lord of the rings next or some sort of star tek next!

So do you think the guy that played Weasley will ever work again or not?

Yeah, I'm watching LOTR next, then The Hobbit. I'm off work for awhile and it's hard for me to get hooked on these new Netflix series for some reason.

The 3 main characters in these movies will never have to work again. They'll be rich their whole lives getting royalties.

The magical world exists in parallel to the normal world, they just put spells so that normal people can't see or enter in wizard locations. The train platform for example is in the physical location of the train station, but it's hidden from non-wizards who can't see it / can't enter it (they see a wall). It's the same with Hogwarts, if muggles perchance walked to the physical location of the school they would see an empty field and they couldn't enter.

What if you were on weed

Yeah, I'm watching LOTR next, then The Hobbit. I'm off work for awhile and it's hard for me to get hooked on these new Netflix series for some reason.

The 3 main characters in these movies will never have to work again. They'll be rich their whole lives getting royalties.

After you finish those movies, you are as officially as cultured as Emmett before he found the piece of resistance.

They’re solid, I just read the books recently after watching the movies years ago, they flesh out some of the logistical stuff beyond what would really fit in the movies. Keeping mostly the same cast for a decade through what began as kids movies and ended as essentially a war movie was a pretty impressive feat.

Back