Men's Watch 2019 Buy List

I love leather cuff watches.

I ordered a custom-made leather cuff for my Diesel Big Daddy from 'CuckooNestStudio' and its so well made I think it'll be a family heirloom passed down to my oldest boy.

il_fullxfull.598354014_lt9g.jpg

104_9840-001__95877.1470192060.500.659.JPG

il_570xN.639924142_q06l.jpg

il_570xN.1047734876_24r2.jpg
Are you Russell Brand?

Some random choices from $90 - $5,000.

I find that few people can pull off gold watches. Two-tone or slim cases, make them look less gaudy and more handsome.

Seiko 5 SNXS80K

Longines Master Collection L2.714.8.78.3

Seiko SGF206

Undone Mystique

OMEGA Seamaster Aqua Terra 220.23.41.21.02.001

Orient Multihand Rose Gold FEZ09006W0

Bulova CURV

HAMILTON Jazzmaster H32655191

MIDO - Commander II

Seiko Presage Cocktail SRPB46J1

Tudor Black Bay S&G

Citizen AR1113-12B eco drive

How can you have a list of gold watches and not mention the Rolex Day-Date?

I bought a TAG Carrera a couple of years ago and it was honestly a waste of money. It's a nice looking watch but there are far better uses for $3K.

I turn 40 in November. Hoping the wife gets me a nice watch.
Not expecting her to drop moonwatch or submariner money. But a Tudor would be nice.
I love the Tudor pelagos. Titanium, insane lume, ceramic bezel, very precise movement, comes with a rubber strap that fits the end links.

If you are getting a Tudor, try them on first, there's no watch that can mimic the feel of the pelagos bezel, not even the Rolex submariner. I tried the Tudor GMT and the bezel was super dissapointing, so in that scenario, try them on before deciding, nothing can top the feeling and pictures lie (especially the macro pictures found in the internet)

I love the Tudor pelagos. Titanium, insane lume, ceramic bezel, very precise movement, comes with a rubber strap that fits the end links.

If you are getting a Tudor, try them on first, there's no watch that can mimic the feel of the pelagos bezel, not even the Rolex submariner. I tried the Tudor GMT and the bezel was super dissapointing, so in that scenario, try them on before deciding, nothing can top the feeling and pictures lie (especially the macro pictures found in the internet)

Love the Pelagos. I also saw a Tudor poster of a watch that looks sweet but I don’t know the model. It looks a lot like a Daytona. Maybe you know the model I’m taking about.

Edit. This is it.

04-push-the-boundaries.jpg

What do you think about the heritage ranger? I must admit I really like the look of it on that leather bund.

Really? With all those woman worship threads you'd think you'd fuck anything that gave you a shot.

I'm a man of high standards and taste. Katy Perry does not qualify.

Some of the babes in the VS polls were popular suggestions, and I obliged.

I have 3 watches. A calvin klein black strap leather watch, a gold guess watch and a swiss swatch.
How can you have a list of gold watches and not mention the Rolex Day-Date?
I'm not a big Rolex fan. Also, because the list is for a guy who total watch collection is probably valued at $100. Lastly, I clearly stated that I made the list value cut off around $4,000. And guess what genius, you can't buy a Rolex Day-Date, at that price? You can pick up a 118135RSL for about $13,000 on sale, but aside from that, you need $23,000 or more to get into a Day-Date.

Anymore questions?

I'm not a big Rolex fan. Also, because the list is for a guy who total watch collection is probably valued at $100. Lastly, I clearly stated that I made the list value cut off around $4,000. And guess what genius, you can't buy a Rolex Day-Date, at that price? You can pick up a 118135RSL for about $13,000 on sale, but aside from that, you need $23,000 or more to get into a Day-Date.

Anymore questions?
I haven’t looked in forever but how much does a new sub run these days? I remember back when they were priced in the 4 to 7k range.

Love the Pelagos. I also saw a Tudor poster of a watch that looks sweet but I don’t know the model. It looks a lot like a Daytona. Maybe you know the model I’m taking about.

Edit. This is it.

What do you think about the heritage ranger? I must admit I really like the look of it on that leather bund.

You can get all of these below retail and still with a grey market warranty. I think "AD only" purchases are idiotic.

Tudor Pelagos LHD - approx $3,600 - This model offers a little flair.

Tudor Pelagos 25600 TB Blue - $3,700 - Absolutely beautiful in every way, even in black.

Tudor Heritage Black Bay Chrono - $4,000 - I won't lie, I hate everything about it.

You can get all of these below retail and still with a grey market warranty. I think "AD only" purchases are idiotic.

Tudor Pelagos LHD - approx $3,600

Tudor Pelagos 25600 TB Blue - $3,700

Tudor Heritage Black Bay Chrono - $4,000

Black Bay Chrono!

That’s the one I was looking at. Lol. Thanks man.

Black Bay Chrono!

That’s the one I was looking at. Lol. Thanks man.
I don't like it. But I figured you'd enjoy seeing a comparison review. The reviewer is a douche, but he's on the mark in some ways. lol

I don't like it. But I figured you'd enjoy seeing a comparison review. The reviewer is a douche, but he's on the mark in some ways. lol
I haven’t seen one in person yet.

Realistically I tend to prefer watches like the heritage ranger, Rolex explorer, B&R V1-92 because they’re a bit more subtle and people don’t notice them as much unless they’re watch people. Divers and Chronos tend to get noticed more. At least in my experience.

I haven’t seen one in person yet.

Realistically I tend to prefer watches like the heritage ranger, Rolex explorer, B&R V1-92 because they’re a bit more subtle and people don’t notice them as much unless they’re watch people. Divers and Chronos tend to get noticed more. At least in my experience.
Love the V1-92. Like the Tudor Heritage Ranger. My tastes all over the place, evidenced by the watches I posted in the OP.

Edit. This is it.

The ranger is a beautiful watch, but I need a date function. The hands are awesome and retro looking, iirc, it has a ETA movement, so it's easily serviceable.

If possible, get it on steel bracelet and get the leather band after, way cheaper.

Picked up a green sub late last year, so I'm good for a while.

Only other watch possibly on the radar is the Speedmaster Moon Watch.

Omega-speedmaster-professional-moonwatch-4.jpg

Back