• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Do you date girls that have had more than 1 sexual partner?

Saying something like that doesn’t exist sooooo is pessimism. I guess people these days don’t really feel anything anymore. Lol
No, it isn't.

I also don't believe in Santa, that doesn't make me a pessimist.

I can feel and not believe in ideas like fairy tale love, but hey, do you.

No, it isn't.

I also don't believe in Santa, that doesn't make me a pessimist.

I can feel and not believe in ideas like fairy tale love, but hey, do you.

Wait....... Santa’s not real?

Lemme ask you, do you believe in a relationship where the couple are still head over heels hot for each other like they were in the beginning, even 5 years in? That’s all.

Wait....... Santa’s not real?

Lemme ask you, do you believe in a relationship where the couple are still head over heels hot for each other like they were in the beginning, even 5 years in? That’s all.
Are you asking if I believe that's possible?

A lot of coping in this thread. Lol. So pathetic.

In your ideal scenario or if you were God or had power you would want different results which is that she shared it all with you her first experiences etc. So all men who continue to be with non virgins or women with colorful pasts are essentially settling and admitting your inferiority compared to her in terms of SMV (sexual market value) and what your true ideal scenario would be.

I am not against sleeping around. But it doesnt make sense to join a monogamous relationship with one who was or did. Men settling makes sense though, most men have a lower (sexual market value) compared to that of their wife so they settle for best they can get which is often women who has someone elses kids or who fucked the men she really desired/desires before she settled for you. Women routinely show their true desires when they have the no strings attched sex with good looking men. All her wild years in Universirty are indicative of the type of men who really turn her on.

Another thing

Women know that who they lost their virginity to matters (its a huge deal to them) and that is why promiscious women get so angry and defensive when it gets brought up. Its true and they know it but they dont want the men they settle for and who provide for them to realize the brutal reality which is that her previous men and the man who took her Virginity card are actually your superior in many cases and the guy who took her V card has impacted her life so much that only her having kids can compare. (For example women in old age always remember having kids, who took their virginity and probably the hottest guy and biggest dick they ever had, they dont remember average men and averagness since who does? Our brains are wired to remember new experiences and exceptional events).

And even if the men (who fucked her) in the past arent superior to you, and you are the best looking guy she has ever been with and biggest dick and best body. It then begs the question of why she gave her best years away and youth and virginity to lesser men and then it begs the question as to her value and judgement and why if your so amazing are you settling for a used woman? cant you find her equal but who is a virgin? If you cant and you likely cant hence you lament and cope and ignore this reality. And if thats the case that you apparently dont "care" about her past. Then you should never buy new cars or anything new unless you are admitting on a base that things have value when they are unused and new and that you are coping trying to excuse away your womans past even though you may claim it doesnt matter.

Only men get through this by coping. Why do people value new and unused things? Its the same thing with women and men.

What i say is so true all major religions addressed it. And realize monogamy only makes sense in ideal scenario and that their are levels to men and our worth and that virginity means something. Oh and humans are not naturally monogamous and the major religions knew this. So by being promiscious you are rewiring yourself to our true animalistic and lustful desires. The science and studies show a high correlation to sleeping around and poor pair bonding and cheating etc.

Last edited:
Girls that are even halfway attractive have likely slept with double digits by 20, especially college girls. Can't be so choosey in this economy, just gotta suck it up and not let it play on your mind.
That one's not really true. Less attractive women have a lot more sexual partners on average than hotter ones. Not because more people want to have sex with them but because the hotter ones can be more selective and guys tend to hang around longer whereas guys will still bang the mediocre chicks but then just move along after.

No, pretty sure you’re not doing it right.

People who are satisfied properly don’t look elsewhere. Truth.

People who cheat haven’t been properly fucked and satisfied.

That's extremely naive, almost to the point of absurdity. Women usually cheat for emotional reasons because they haven't had anyone have to make the effort to bang them in a while and like the feeling of being desired when guys hit on them. There are also some that are just shitty people and cheat on everybody they're with.

They wouldn't have continued dating the person they're with after the first time they had sex and certainly wouldn't have stayed with them that long if it was a matter of being "properly fucked and satisfied".

That one's not really true. Less attractive women have a lot more sexual partners on average than hotter ones. Not because more people want to have sex with them but because the hotter ones can be more selective and guys tend to hang around longer whereas guys will still bang the mediocre chicks but then just move along after.

That's extremely naive, almost to the point of absurdity. Women usually cheat for emotional reasons because they haven't had anyone have to make the effort to bang them in a while and like the feeling of being desired when guys hit on them. There are also some that are just shitty people and cheat on everybody they're with.

They wouldn't have continued dating the person they're with after the first time they had sex and certainly wouldn't have stayed with them that long if it was a matter of being "properly fucked and satisfied".

1) Yeah more attractive women do on average have less partners. The average and slightly below average girls rack up huge numbers more likely to. A lot of hotter women are virgins to longer than people think. Something only religious girls also dl.

2) A lot of women CLAIM they cheat for emotional reasons. But i believe the evidence and their true feelings show its often physical. Men are delusional when they think their fat stomach is as attractive to their higher sexual market value wife when she could easily have a guy with a 6 pack and better looks than you bang her. Only ideology and some set of custom morals will prevent that from happening.

I didn’t mean just satisfied sexually. I meant emotionally satisfied too, duh. If a person isn’t fulfilled emotionally OR sexually they’re gonna cheat.

This ain’t my first dog and pony show as they say.

Good point. It depends a lot on personality, aside from looks, along with their need to be desired. For example, I know plenty of pretty girls who bang down just because they enjoy sex and the ego boost that comes with it.

Regardless, I generally assume girls I date have had several sexual partners beforehand, just so I can get over it before getting to know them better. Just a sign of my own immaturity, really.

i do care but im so ugly that even fatties avoid me lol

There’s no way you can be sure. It’s not like they’ll admit it. Women usually won’t project the truth out when it comes to things like that.

They don’t want to look like a whore.

Good point. It depends a lot on personality, aside from looks, along with their need to be desired. For example, I know plenty of pretty girls who bang down just because they enjoy sex and the ego boost that comes with it.

Regardless, I generally assume girls I date have had several sexual partners beforehand, just so I can get over it before getting to know them better. Just a sign of my own immaturity, really.
Ego boost, that's the term I was looking for.
1) Yeah more attractive women do on average have less partners. The average and slightly below average girls rack up huge numbers more likely to. A lot of hotter women are virgins to longer than people think. Something only religious girls also dl.

2) A lot of women CLAIM they cheat for emotional reasons. But i believe the evidence and their true feelings show its often physical. Men are delusional when they think their fat stomach is as attractive to their higher sexual market value wife when she could easily have a guy with a 6 pack and better looks than you bang her. Only ideology and some set of custom morals will prevent that from happening.
Like dude above said, it's an ego boost. Obviously there's some physical attraction but that's not nearly the reason. Women's fantasies seem to almost always be about circumstances and setting and the sex is the least detailed thing involved. Guys' fantasies revolve around big tits, round asses, threesomes and the chick's income or setting of the fantasy isn't even a thing. Smashing some hot 20 year old behind a Wendy's dumpster is fine for me.

Women leave or cheat on guys for lesser looking guys all the time. Guys rarely leave their wife for a looks downgrade. They'll one off cheat with one, but nothing beyond sex.

Last edited:
Wtf is going on.. I don't even think I've ever slept with a girl who's slept with atleast half a dozen guy's.

A lot of coping in this thread. Lol. So pathetic.

In your ideal scenario or if you were God or had power you would want different results which is that she shared it all with you her first experiences etc. Essentially your settling and admitting your inferioeity compared to her in terms of SMV and what your true ideal scenario would be.

I am not against sleeping around. But it doesnt make sense to join a monogamous relationship with one who was or did. It makes sense though most men have below smv of their wives so they settle for best they can get which is often women who has someone elses kids or who fucked the men she really desires before she settled for you. Another thing.

Women know it matters and that is why promiscious women get so angry and defensive when it gets brought up. Its true and they know it but they dont want the men they settle for and who provide for them to realize the brutal reality which is that her previous men and the man who took her Virginity card are actually your superior in many cases and the guy who took her V card has impacted her life so much that only her having kids can compare. And even if they arent and you are the best looking guy she has ever been with and biggest dick and best body. It then begs the question of why she gave her best years away and youth and virginity to lesser men and then it begs the question as to her value and judgement and why if your so amazing are you settling for a used woman? cant you find her equal but who is a virgin? If you cant and you likely cant hence you lament and cope and ignore this reality. And if thats the case that you apparently dont "care" about her past. you should never buy new cars or anything new unless you are admitting on a base that things have value when they are unused and new and that you are coping trying to excuse away your womans past even though you may claim it doesnt matter.

Only men get through this by coping. Why do people value new and unused things? Its the same thing with women and men.

What i say is so true all major religions addressed it. And realize monogamy only makes sense in ideal scenario and that their are levels to men and our worth and that virginity means something. Oh and humans are not naturally monogamous and the major religions knew this. So by being promiscious you are rewiring yourself to our true animalistic and lustful desires. The science and studies show a high correlation to sleeping around and poor pair bonding and cheating etc.
damn you are one fire, bro. laying down that knowledge like bathroom tile.

Like dude above said, it's an ego boost. Obviously there's some physical attraction but that's not nearly the reason. Women's fantasies seem to almost always be about circumstances and the sex is the least detailed thing involved. Guy's fantasies revolve around big tits, round asses, threesomes and the chick's income or setting of the fantasy isn't even a thing. Smashing some hot 20 year old behind a Wendy's dumpster is fine for me.

Women leave or cheat on guys for lesser looking guys all the time. Guys rarely leave their wife for a looks downgrade. They'll one off cheat with one, but nothing beyond sex.

What soooo many dudes fail to realize is that women's sexual fantasies are on a totally different level than men's fantasies. 'incels' I think is the proper term project all this shit that has to do with male fantasies onto women's fantasies.

damn you are one fire, bro. laying down that knowledge like bathroom tile.

Its just pure logic and science and logic taken to its end. I love philosophy and concrete absolutes. And i love seeing weaknesses and how people cope and lament their true fears and desires. This thread and all the ones on reddit where women say the real truth and men try and ignore her past to me further proves what i said. And when women get angry or defensive it further peoves im onto something and the psychology proves it to based on their responses and emotions factoring in. Not to mention the fact so many men ADMIT that an ideal scenario would be she didnt have that past and that so many of these men like new cars and other things is an affirmation of them subconsiously being aware of what im saying and also them settling and admitting lower sexual market value (SMV) status relative to their wife.

Like dude above said, it's an ego boost. Obviously there's some physical attraction but that's not nearly the reason. Women's fantasies seem to almost always be about circumstances and setting and the sex is the least detailed thing involved. Guys' fantasies revolve around big tits, round asses, threesomes and the chick's income or setting of the fantasy isn't even a thing. Smashing some hot 20 year old behind a Wendy's dumpster is fine for me.

Thats true. But dont deny the importance of looks. Women are more picky and actually value looks more then men. They just settle a lot and often do marry and settle for men who they are not super attracted to and who they would never fuck in their youthful prime.

And dont try and deny this because this is proven by science and tons of evidence. I already proved it in a few other threads. But its so brutal truth some men cant take it and instead just attack me. Women value looks and height more then men. Women across the board also rate fewer men as attractive or fuckable compared to men. And women have a historically higher rate of reproduction.

Last edited:
I don't usually do a background check no..
<{MindBrown}>

I dated a chick once who had like 70 sex partners, when I found out I was like:

<JagsKiddingMe>

Back