Do you date girls that have had more than 1 sexual partner?

Its just pure logic and science and logic taken to its end. I love philosophy and concrete absolutes. And i love seeing weaknesses and how people cope and lament their true fears and desires. This thread and all the ones on reddit where women say the real truth and men try and ignore her past to me further proves what i said. And when women get angry or defensive it further peoves im onto something and the psychology proves it to based on their responses and emotions factoring in. Not to mention the fact so many men ADMIT that an ideal scenario would be she didnt have that past and that so many of these men like new cars and other things is an affirmation of them subconsiously being aware of what im saying and also them settling and admitting lower sexual market value (SMV) status relative to their wife.

Thats true. But dont deny the importance of looks. Women are more picky and actually value looks more then men. They just settle a lot and often do marry and settle for men who they are not super attracted to and who they would never fuck in their youthful prime.

And dont try and deny this because this is proven by science and tons of evidence. I already proved it in a few other threads. But its so brutal truth some men cant take it and instead just attack me. Women value looks and height more then men. Women across the board also rate fewer men as attractive or fuckable compared to men. And women have a historically higher rate of reproduction.
Of course women are pickier because they can be because it's assumed that pretty much any guy would fuck them even if they're well below average. Hell, go to a walmart and the fattest pig in there with missing teeth has like 7 kids. There are glory holes ffs where guys will stick their dick in a hole in the wall and something happens to it on the other side and they don't really care who's over there.

It's not a matter of getting laid for women, it's getting someone willing to settle down and take care of them. Men have other things that women value like sense of humor, respect, ability to provide which all ties into status, the thing that overrides looks 10 times out of 10. For women, they pretty much just have looks. Guys will put up with awful cunts if they're hot enough and already don't find them funny or care about their income.

You also have to take into account the invention of birth control and now the fact that men will still take chicks who've had like 20 sexual partners. They used to have to really be selective cause there was a greater risk of getting pregnant by some bum or manlet and they also didn't want to blow their chances with desirable guys by having a fucked a bunch of losers. There's not much consequence for being a skank these days so they're way looser with their standards.

Last edited:
I dated a chick once who had like 70 sex partners, when I found out I was like:

<JagsKiddingMe>
She actually told you it was 70? Jesus, even the whoriest whores I've known still try to pretend they've only been with a few guys and are really "relationship girls". I don't know that I've ever even met a chick who acknowledges a bunch of cheap hookups and one night stands.

She actually told you it was 70? Jesus, even the whoriest whores I've known still try to pretend they've only been with a few guys and are really "relationship girls". I don't know that I've ever even met a chick who acknowledges a bunch of cheap hookups and one night stands.

Yeah she actually told me lol.

She must have really liked you, bro.

She did, but the fact of the matter is that she’d had more dicks in her mouth than she’d had hot meals. She was also an unapologetic alcoholic who had very little ambition of bettering her life.

She was hot as fuck though....totally cool with anal too.

This is how dudes that have had little to no interaction with women in their lives think

Grow the eff up OP. You don’t pick a chick that won’t leave you. You be the guy a girl doesn’t want to leave.

Y though?
Want a chick to leave you? Be one of those controlling dick head jealous guys that’s super insecure about her running off with every random guy that looks at her. Throw in some judgmental comments about her past on a regular basis. Women love that.

Want a chick to leave you? Be one of those controlling dick head jealous guys that’s super insecure about her running off with every random guy that looks at her. Throw in some judgmental comments about her past on a regular basis. Women love that.
yeah but why not just get a chick that won't leave you and be a good boyfriend.

Nothing is ever guarunteed. Especially when it comes to love.
yeah thats true. Thats why alot of guys don't think it is worth it to have relationships or if they do, not put alot of effort of emotion into it.

I dated a chick once who had like 70 sex partners, when I found out I was like:

<JagsKiddingMe>
5kwIyG7.png

kxulGaS.gif

Date? Sure, ill date em and fuck em for as long as I can until they cant stand me anymore.

Marry? No thanks, would have to be an idiot to get married these days. Brb signing a financial contract with some sl00t I caught feels for. Gtfo

She did, but the fact of the matter is that she’d had more dicks in her mouth than she’d had hot meals. She was also an unapologetic alcoholic who had very little ambition of bettering her life.

She was hot as fuck though....totally cool with anal too.
I'd imagine an alcoholic whore is cool with most things.

idk what you mean by this comment, I am saying I was a terrible person and people shouldn't do what I did. I guess having morals is a negative to people like you?

Because whores dont become housewives.
What do you mean by "was" in "i was a terrible person"?

Are you not still terrible or can and do people change?

What do you mean by "was" in "i was a terrible person"?

Are you not still terrible or can and do people change?
people change, but when they stand to benefit from that change, i can understand guys being weary. It kind of makes you wonder why they decided to do it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
africancelary
Back