• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do you date girls that have had more than 1 sexual partner?

people change, but when they stand to benefit from that change, i can understand guys being weary. It kind of makes you wonder why they decided to do it.
I am asking if he is giving himself credit for changing while basically saying women cannot.

Sex is awesome, god forbid a woman enjoys it enough to have it with different people they date.

If anyone seriously had this as a firm no exceptions stance, you better never end up single past the age of 25 or you are dying alone.

All that really matters to me regarding this topic:

- Are they "clean"?
- Do they still like sex, or are they "looking to settle down" aka: "sure, I used to like wild sex every day with random guys I dated, but I love you!... (so we'll only have boring missionary once a week, unless I create an excuse not to, which I will.)
- is there mutual attraction? I will never get deseperate enough to fuck someone I would be embarrassed to be seen with.
- Keep it wrapped up or be fully aware of the possibilities of pregnancy.

Date? Sure, ill date em and fuck em for as long as I can until they cant stand me anymore.

Marry? No thanks, would have to be an idiot to get married these days. Brb signing a financial contract with some sl00t I caught feels for. Gtfo
mirin' join date to post count ratio

sl00ts gonna sl00t

I prefer to date girls who've had loads of sexual partners tbh. I wanna hear them war stories

You might inherit a "war story" from a chick like that. And by story I obviously mean VD. :p

fuck no. a virgin is an automatic no and girls with only a few partners better have had long term BFs that taught them how to suck dick and do anal. I don't want some dull prude. Gimme the sluts any day.

Noob if you had any skillz you would train the virgin into your own personal sex puppet instead of settling for disease ridden cunt

Why would any guy ask a female how many lovers have they had, the woman cannot win, can she?
The guy obviously wants her to say an extremely low number, or ideally be a virgin!
So if she says a really low number the guy is gonna think, she's lying.
If she tells the truth the guy is gonna say, what a slut!
It's the one question a guy should NEVER ask. Once you hear any answer you won't like it and you'll never be able to forget it!

I bet these guys ask the girl at the end of every sexual encounter they have, am i a good lover? or am i the best lover you've had? or how was that - give me a score out of ten? or was it good for you?
Or they'll expect her to say 'thank you' each and every time!
Or they'll ask details about the sex life she had with old boyfriends.

I expect just about every girl i've ever been with has had many more lovers than i have.[i've had 3!]
Honestly i expect my last two gfs would of had well over 100 lovers in their past, maybe over 200. These two were my age, in their mid to late 40s, i'm now just about 60. How many should a man or a woman have had by the time they are in their 40s, 50s, 60s? Logics say both sexes would of had a hell of a lot unless they've been in a very longterm marriage or relationship.
Now, when i lost my virginity at age 15 i would of been shocked if the girl[14] had of said she'd had 100-200 past lovers, if i'd of asked! [obviously]
But someone past middle age would have had lots of ex-lovers. Ahh but that's ok if we're talking about a guy isn't it? If we're talking about a female then she has to be judged very differently.[the whore]

It doesn't matter how many lovers a woman has had, the important thing is that she is now with you, surely?
Why do some guys expect girls they meet to of lived a life of a nun?
It's all about inequality of the sexes and the virgin myth, oh, and girls shouldn't enjoy sex as much as males.
Prior to the 1960s and the invention of the pill i expect that in general there wasn't quite as much rooting going on by either sex, unless you were a royal perhaps. Although maybe there was lots of fucking and guys pulled out before ejaculation and hoped! Or maybe they tried using 'protection' like silk hankies[i've read about that happening in the past!] or other things? When you're both feeling very randy it's hard not to have sex isn't it? Perhaps it was always up the bum, 'Greek style.'
As i've said before, if i were female and loved sex as i do as a male, i'd be shagging myself silly, wouldn't you?

JUST DON'T ASK ANY FEMALE HOW MANY LOVERS SHE HAS HAD, YOU WON'T LIKE THE ANSWER!

Of course women are pickier because they can be because it's assumed that pretty much any guy would fuck them even if they're well below average. Hell, go to a walmart and the fattest pig in there with missing teeth has like 7 kids. There are glory holes ffs where guys will stick their dick in a hole in the wall and something happens to it on the other side and they don't really care who's over there.

It's not a matter of getting laid for women, it's getting someone willing to settle down and take care of them. Men have other things that women value like sense of humor, respect, ability to provide which all ties into status, the thing that overrides looks 10 times out of 10. For women, they pretty much just have looks. Guys will put up with awful cunts if they're hot enough and already don't find them funny or care about their income.

You also have to take into account the invention of birth control and now the fact that men will still take chicks who've had like 20 sexual partners. They used to have to really be selective cause there was a greater risk of getting pregnant by some bum or manlet and they also didn't want to blow their chances with desirable guys by having a fucked a bunch of losers. There's not much consequence for being a skank these days so they're way looser with their standards.

I dont blame women at all for it. It is just brutal darwinian truth. I am glad they are doing this since it prevents lowest of men from reproducing. It just sucks for those guys though.

If anything i feel sad for men who settle and pity them. Life as an average or below average man isnt really that great. Id much rather be an average woman than average man. You got way more power everywhere except like saudi arabia or shitholes like that. Literally average and below average men are disposable and viewed as such by the governments of the world (run by men). And biology and women also think the same. They only want the top seed to fertilize them or they settle for ''decent'.

But being a top tier male in looks or in intellect with power and wealth is also really sweet. Still though id rather be good looking and do okay financially than be a rich manlet billionaire with small cock who gets cheated on and has no choice but to prostitute girls all time.

She did, but the fact of the matter is that she’d had more dicks in her mouth than she’d had hot meals. She was also an unapologetic alcoholic who had very little ambition of bettering her life.

She was hot as fuck though....totally cool with anal too.

All girls are cool with it. Its about physical attraction.
yeah but why not just get a chick that won't leave you and be a good boyfriend.

True

Well i rather date a girl with a high mileage than date a virgin. I don't like that burden of responsiblity. And the weight on my conscience of wether or not i short changed her

Sex is awesome, god forbid a woman enjoys it enough to have it with different people they date.

If anyone seriously had this as a firm no exceptions stance, you better never end up single past the age of 25 or you are dying alone.

All that really matters to me regarding this topic:

- Are they "clean"?
- Do they still like sex, or are they "looking to settle down" aka: "sure, I used to like wild sex every day with random guys I dated, but I love you!... (so we'll only have boring missionary once a week, unless I create an excuse not to, which I will.)
- is there mutual attraction? I will never get deseperate enough to fuck someone I would be embarrassed to be seen with.
- Keep it wrapped up or be fully aware of the possibilities of pregnancy.
Betacuck.

<DisgustingHHH>

My guess is that this study was funded in full or part by a religious group

Betacuck.

<DisgustingHHH>

Ya, the real "Alphas" are the guys who are so insecure about the size of their dicks and their sexual performance that they need to make sure the girls they are with have almost no experience or frame of reference so they dont get cheated on, and expect women moving into their late 20's and 30's to be borderline chaste.... lol.

Projecting your own insecurities onto me is pathetic.

Exclusively I do!! If they are virgins at my age? They are for a reason!!

I make an effort to be a suitable partner such as not drinking and not smoking. Why is it wrong to expect a woman to do the same?

Who's more likely to have a drinking problem? Someone who's never had a drink or someone who has had a drink?

Likewise, who's more likely to have a cheating problem: someone who has slept around a lot or someone who hasn't?

Flawless logic.

Thank you for this.

I'll try to use your wonderful message on a daily basis (seriously).

Some people say something that they know will shock and potentially disgust their partner so they dump them. It's usually because they don't have the heart to break up with them.

I'm not saying this was definitely the reason, but it's certainly a possibility.

Some people say something that they know will shock and potentially disgust their partner so they dump them. It's usually because they don't have the heart to break up with them.

I'm not saying this was definitely the reason, but it's certainly a possibility.
haha i know this too well. My ex lied about cheating on me so i would dump her.

Back