"Wmma SuCKs! "

elcj

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I thought there was good technique displayed. Decent fight.

What do these kids have against wmma? Is it because talking shit about it makes them feel a bit better about themselves?

Bet most of these guys have never even had a real fight in their lives. And no, getting punched or slapped in the face at bar while you were drunk and running your mouth, doesn't count.

What is it with only having respect and adoration for big or bigger men? You cucks lol

I thought there was good technique displayed. Decent fight.

What do these kids have against wmma? Is it because talking shit about it makes them feel a bit better about themselves?

Bet most of these guys have never even had a real fight in their lives. And no, getting punched or slapped in the face at bar while you were drunk and running your mouth, doesn't count.

What is it with only having respect and adoration for big or bigger men? You cucks lol

Yeah, good blue belt level technique.

We're still a ways away from women fighting like tj dillashaw.

I thought it was a good fight, people just like to complain for the sake of complaining.

They say that because it looks like they moving underwater

People stick up for WMMA just because it's women and they love women. No pussy pass for them though. I'm no fighter but the skill level just isn't that high.

Nope, it's because they are in the main card taking some real talent's place because of titties and asses.

Lol that fight was awful and was on the main card instead of a Cowboy fight.

Good job TS you idiot.

I thought it was a good fight, people just like to complain for the sake of complaining.
I don't think the fight was all that good BUT I'm not gonna shit all over WMMA for a bad fight. If there was a fight at MW and it sucked, I'm not gonna say MW fighters suck.

You're right, people bitch about anything.

It was a shit fight. I laughed at the first sequence of action. It’s fuckin putrid. Embarrassing. I’m ashamed that my dear ufc promotes it as the highest level of fighting. It’s like the nfl promoting junior high flag football. It’s fuckin awful. Horrible. God awful

Lol it was awful. Neither of them should be fighting on the main card.

It was a shit fight. I laughed at the first sequence of action. It’s fuckin putrid. Embarrassing. I’m ashamed that my dear ufc promotes it as the highest level of fighting. It’s like the nfl promoting junior high flag football. It’s fuckin awful. Horrible. God awful
jesus shut the fuck up lol, how obnoxious can you possibly be

people just like to hate on WMMA for no real reason. the fight was good, not great, but good. the cowboy fight should have definitely been on the main card instead though.
the lipski vs jojo fight was shit tho

mandatory btw

Last edited:
That fight was a joke TS, and see? I don't write like a retard

Go suck a dick now

Back