Social Ocasio-Cortez : 'World is gonna end' in a dozen years due to global warming

Well the good news, 6 of those 12 years will be under Trump.

“However, the warming is so far manifesting itself more in winters which are less cold than in much hotter summers. According to Dr David Viner, a senior research scientist at the climatic research unit (CRU) of the University of East Anglia,within a few years winter snowfall will become “a very rare and exciting event”.

“Children just aren’t going to know what snow is,” he said”
It snowed here yesterday and it was 5 degrees last night, go sell liberal propaganda somewhere else because I not buying any.
I live in the real world not fantasy land.

I like how much right-wingers obsess over this freshman member of The House. Y'all wanna talk about Steve King?

Steve King said stupid things, that is true.

But at least he knew what the 3 branches of Government are. <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

She is a good voice to have in congress, but she does not speak for the entirety of the left or even the majority of it, despite what some might think based on the attention she is getting.

Yeah.

If the "d" stood for Dicks and she took 4 dicks.
CP5EmghU8AAmz9t.jpg

I guess she saw a clip from "An Inconvenient Truth", and thought it was a new flick.

Steve King said stupid things, that is true.

But at least he knew what the 3 branches of Government are. <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>
Not all of us can speak on social media with 100% accuracy. Y'ever listened to Presidents talk?

The sad truth is she will be in office for a very long time and will become rich because of her craziness.

Yup..40 years from now she'll be fat and ugly and worth tens of millions she somehow made while sitting her fatass in congress for decades...still demonizing the rich

Not all of us can speak on social media with 100% accuracy. Y'ever listened to Presidents talk?

Trump never heard of "spell check" so I'm not surprised.

Trump HAS heard of the 3 branches of Government, though. {<hhh]

...unlike Horse-Teeth Cortez. <CerseiPlotting>

Gee whiz, I hate it when people who are obviously uninformed about the science and the conclusions voice their idiotic opinions.

So it is your position that she literally thinks the world will end in 12 years.

Color me shocked.

I won't "color" you anything. I'm not racist. <Moves>

And yes because her past statements and current statements are BATSHIT-INSANE. <Huh2>

So insane that the belief that she truly believes the world will end in 12 years ISN'T THAT far-fetched. <Jaime01>

Back