Social Tense Encounter Between Covington HS Kids and Nathan Phillips

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are a strange man.
Ah ok so you're just going to go into the fetal position, gotcha.

I guess I would too if some white teenage kids owned my brethren.

Remember when I said that all the students in that Covington High video likely have more Native American DNA than Elizabeth Warren?

Capture.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...family-responds-to-stolen-valor-shame-on-him/

This just keeps geetting better and better. Fucking nuke these assholes.

Notice how all the usual leftist tards are slinking away from this bullshit narrative now?

@nac386 your thread is no longer yours. It's my peoples' land now, son.

Don't pretend you don't know what a MAGA hat represents.
What does a MAGA hat represent?

I’m fairly certain the fascist left and their TDS lunatics have tried to create something about the hat but I’m not sure...

They are white, Christian, pro-life, Trump supporters who don't appear to hate themselves or bow down the to the intersectional, progressive agenda. That is their crime and according to these people, it is one that requires their total destruction. Violent anti-white hatred has now been totally normalized and legitimized. Being a child won't save you either.

Yes, and they call it "privilege."

It is total lunacy.

Your brethren like to beat on drums like a 3 year old does.

Your brethren like to yell retarded and racist shit to white kids.

Stay owned, son.

KeenEducatedBeetle-max-1mb.gif
My brethren are Nathan Phillips and Black Hebrew Israelites?

News to me.

Ultimately the story has imploded. That's good.

Maybe some of those that called for violence against the kids will be held accountable. That would be better.

Hopefully this has opened more eyes on to what's going on in the media, on social media and within our entertainment industry. That would be best.

My parents get their "news" from the local paper and local news. I had to inform them it was all a lie.

Major damage will continue.

What does a MAGA hat represent?

I’m fairly certain the fascist left and their TDS lunatics have tried to create something about the hat but I’m not sure...
It represents vigorous support of a terrible person.

Meanwhile, the racist black hebrew Israelites get off with absolutely zero condemnation.

The left holding white people to higher standards, as usual.

Last edited:
People on the left ARE generally good people. A few extreme examples do not speak for everyone. I know hundreds of people you would classify as "The Left". Not one of the called for violence against these idiot kids, even when it appeared they were harassing a senior citizen.

The reason I say I am not on either side is because I don't agree with everything Left Wingers say, and I don't disagree with everything Right Wingers say.

I, like most people, am somewhere in the middle. However, of the people who have picked a side, I find the average progressive to be a generally decent person, and the average conservative to be generally an asshole.

You are completely deranged if you see yourself as a centrist.

Anyone who knows your posting history knows that you are a far left loon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Wang
Back