Social World Champion Golden State Warriors visited DC to meet former President Obama

I'm gonna guess you didn't read that book. I did, I have all of Thomas Sowell's books. The title was given specifically because redneck is a racial slur against whites and a good number of blacks fall into the same category as the whites you were trying to slur.
of course not.... I googled "black rednecks" and that came up.

also what whites was I "trying to slur" other than bushman? you know the guy that just insulted my culture in the post it was in response to?

Since forever. Has anyone ever used the term "redneck" to anyone other than a poor white southerner? It's an approved racial slur and you know this. Do you even racist dog whistle, breh?
I know black people that like to hunt, fish, and are country that are also called rednecks. It's a lifestyle description not a racist one.

it is highly disrespectful on the part of obama. he is so desperate for the spotlight though, so it is hardly disappointing. he should have politely declined, but we know that wouldnt happen.

pretty much every president, popular or not has faded into the background and let the current president, popular or not, do his job without the previous president try to undermine and/or outshine him. obama, however, wants to make sure everyone still knows he is there. george bush, like him or not for his time in office, was about as graceful as you could be when he left. he was almost completely silent, though he surely didnt care for a lot of what obama was doing. jimmy carter spent all his time on charitable causes. obama? likes to talk shit about his replacement and look for cameras wherever they might be.

Due you want some cheese with your whine?

of course not.... I googled "black rednecks" and that came up.

also what whites was I "trying to slur" other than bushman? you know the guy that just insulted my culture in the post it was in response to?
Really? You calling someone a racial epithet isn't racist. Simply stunning. If I call @sniper a nagger, it's just insulting him apparently BTW, I can't even use the term on here. I can say cracker, honkey, redneck and that's all fair play but all non-white slurs get censored

I visited someone unemployed too, I didn't put it on Twitter.

Look I get it. You guys are pissed she lost. But let us not resort to our baser instincts. And start name calling child. Our Allfather has provided us with nourishment. He has deflected our enemies with Wiley trade wars that prop up our economy on a scale not seen since after World war 2. Instead of adding to our nasty deficit which your God of Diversity only added to by adding the weak and the helpless to an endless list of suffering we can no longer share the burden for. The Purge. Is required.
The Purge should start with anyone that calls for it.

They only respect him because he’s black. Typical liberal identity politics.
NBA. champs generally had no problem visiting GW Bush or Bill Clinton. Trump is just an especially odious human being.

Really? You calling someone a racial epithet isn't racist. Simply stunning. If I call @sniper a nagger, it's just insulting him apparently BTW, I can't even use the term on here. I can say cracker, honkey, redneck and that's all fair play but all non-white slurs get censored
its not a racial epithet though, and certainly not comparable to the word you are comparing it to

and this is the "well trump is an asshole so its ok" excuse. I am talking about past presidents. george bush was dignified in retirement and never trashed obama (i know, its because obama was awesome!). when trump retires, he should do the same (i doubt he will). but you are basically saying because trump is an asshole, its ok for obama to be an asshole. but trump being an asshole is bad, but obama being an asshole is good. makes sense.

i am no trump fan and he definitely needs to learn to keep his mouth shut at times. perhaps if obama were a little more silent he would be. doubtful though. still, any former president, regardless of party needs to let his successor lead without trying to undermine him. this was more than a picture, it was obama sticking himself into a situation he should have gracefully bowed out of. but we all know, obama cant help himself when he has a photo op with celebrities. i guess the difference is trump was a celebrity who became a president and obama became a president in order to become a celebrity

You can't just make up a problem, act like it's legit, and expect me to go along with it as if it were actually legit.
"Well Trump is an asshole so its ok", what is ok? For a former president to take a picture with a sports team that asked him to take a picture with them? THAT is a problem?
Obama taking a picture with them is akin to TRASHING Trump? This is Obama being an asshole to Trump? Are you serious?

lol I swear, I am baffled as to how the right constantly calls liberals "snowflakes", and then complain about absoutley nothing shit like this.
No grown ass man should care about this. Obama likes basketball, basketball players like Obama---they took a picture together---how the hell do you people make it into a bigger deal than that?

lol Your last line is just so dumb, and I'm not even trying to get into a namecalling match with you, but holy fuck, the world that you live in if you actually think that Obama is some kind of media whore. When people like you, they are going to want to take pictures with you--why is this shocking?
He has done NOTHING to "undermine" Trump. He isn't on Twitter, or going on TV trying to fight Trump from undoing 'Obamacare', he isn't on CNN making comments about the government shutdown, or Trump's general idiocy.

And why the hell should a former leader be silent when the current leader is doing stupid shit? Bush didn't have to open his mouth, because Obama wasn't doing and saying anything crazy. And after the financial crash, bailouts, wars in the Middle East that he left---there was NOTHING Bush could have said anyways.
You could disagree on policies with a president, but that's diferent from disrespecting the office of the presidency. If you are undermining the office and the country, ANY and EVERY American should be calling you out on it. That's called being an American before being a Republican or Democrat.

it is highly disrespectful on the part of obama. he is so desperate for the spotlight though, so it is hardly disappointing. he should have politely declined, but we know that wouldnt happen.

pretty much every president, popular or not has faded into the background and let the current president, popular or not, do his job without the previous president try to undermine and/or outshine him. obama, however, wants to make sure everyone still knows he is there. george bush, like him or not for his time in office, was about as graceful as you could be when he left. he was almost completely silent, though he surely didnt care for a lot of what obama was doing. jimmy carter spent all his time on charitable causes. obama? likes to talk shit about his replacement and look for cameras wherever they might be.
This post is complete bullsh*t, Reagan was very popular but left the spotlight immediately after his presidency only because he had Dementia, GHW Bush left the spotlight because he was a one term president and wasn't popular, Bill Clinton to this day was a 2 term president, very popular and to this day has never left the spotlight, GW Bush left the spotlight only because he left office very unpopular. Barack Obama is still in the spotlight only because he is a very popular 2 term president.

This post is complete bullsh*t, Reagan was very popular but left the spotlight immediately after his presidency only because he had Dementia, GHW Bush left the spotlight because he was a one term president and wasn't popular, Bill Clinton to this day was a 2 term president, very popular and to this day has never left the spotlight, GW Bush left the spotlight only because he left office very unpopular. Barack Obama is still in the spotlight only because he is a very popular 2 term president.

Without Ross Perot. There is no bill Clinton. Bush would have been a two term prez.

They didn't vote for Hillary. That's why she lost. Black voters didn't bother to turn up.
Whites, and latinos didn't vote for her either. 4 and a half million Obama voters didn't vote for Hillary--and they weren't all black.
lol It's amazing that YOU and bushman always talk about race baiting, but it's always you guys who CONSTANTLY bring up race.

So, in your retarded logic, black people didn't vote for Hillary because she's white? There was no black guy, so they stayed home?
OR does it have to do with the fact that MOST people were never excited about Hillary's boring ass, were pissed off at the Democrat establishment for burning Bernie, and thought an election between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump was a joke, and that there was no way enough people would actually vote him in to win?

Last edited:
If only basketball was a sport anyone gave a shit about. And what do sports and politics have in common in the first place?
Sports and politics have gone together since Jack Johnson vs Jim Jeffries. Where do you think the term "Great White Hope" came from?

Since forever. Has anyone ever used the term "redneck" to anyone other than a poor white southerner? It's an approved racial slur and you know this. Do you even racist dog whistle, breh?
The word is a lot more about your social class and area of the states that you're from, not your race.
No one is going to call Donald Trump a redneck.
It's about being poor and white. It's not really a racial slur. It's more similar to being called hoodrat or ghetto.

I don't give a fuck about basketball and even I'VE heard of them ffs
I dont watch basket much at all anymore, with a name like golden state warriors, I initially though college as well. Opened the thread, cant say I know who those guys are.

I'm gonna guess you didn't read that book. I did, I have all of Thomas Sowell's books. The title was given specifically because redneck is a racial slur against whites and a good number of blacks fall into the same category as the whites you were trying to slur.
"Redneck" is not necessarily a racial slur. Do you think Jeff Foxworthy is using it as a racial slur in his comedy routine that goes by the phrase "You might be a Redneck..if"
http://www.jefffoxworthy.com/timeline/you-might-be-a-redneck-if...launches

Redneck can be a slur or a term of endearment, depends on context and intention . I know White guys who self-identify as Rednecks and will describe other White guys as Rednecks . When they say "Redneck" they are alluding to a sub-culture that likes one or more of the following hobbies : fishing, hunting, 4Wheeling, fixing your own car / fabricating , liking country music , liking trucks and the outdoors , camping etc..

Was Sarah Palin's daughter's ex-fiance Eli Johnston using it as a racial slur when he described himself as a "Redneck"
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/richard-laermer/the-brand-new-grandmama-d_b_123695.html

The word is a lot more about your social class and area of the states that you're from, not your race.
No one is going to call Donald Trump a redneck.
It's about being poor and white. It's not really a racial slur. It's more similar to being called hoodrat or ghetto.
Donald Trump is a low life schmuck from Queens who always wanted and failed repeatedly to be a Manhattan socialite who's successfully conning rednecks into believing he's one of them.

Whites, and latinos didn't vote for her either. 4 and a half million Obama voters didn't vote for Hillary--and they weren't all black.
lol It's amazing that YOU and bushman always talk about race baiting, but it's always you guys who CONSTANTLY bring up race.

So, in your retarded logic, black people didn't vote for Hillary because she's white? There was no black guy, so they stayed home?
OR does it have to do with the fact that MOST people were never excited about Hillary's boring ass, were pissed off at the Democrat establishment for burning Bernie, and thought an election between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump was a joke, and that there was no way enough people would actually vote him in to win?

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...as-a-record-number-of-americans-cast-ballots/

Educate yourself.

Back