Social World Champion Golden State Warriors visited DC to meet former President Obama

Educate myself on what?
You and Bushman are saying that blacks didn't vote because there wasn't a black person on the ballot.

Once again, you're trying to sum this up as some simple racial issue, when it isn't. Hillary wasn't an attractive candidate, and she didn't get many people to vote for her, especially blacks. It wasn't because she was white, it was because people don't like her fake ass.

Educate myself on what?
You and Bushman are saying that blacks didn't vote because there wasn't a black person on the ballot.

Once again, you're trying to sum this up as some simple racial issue, when it isn't. Hillary wasn't an attractive candidate, and she didn't get many people to vote for her, especially blacks. It wasn't because she was white, it was because people don't like her fake ass.

In the lead up to the election, no one on the left was saying Hillary wasn't an attractive candidate. They were calling her the most qualified candidate ever and polls predicted her winning by 9 to 1 margins.

You are just parroting the false narrative that lefties like yourself came up with after the fact to try to make sense of how you all got it so, so wrong.

Black voters proportionally outnumbered white voters in 2012 and that inverted in 2016 beause black voters aren't interested unless there's a black candidate, which I don't blame them for.

In the lead up to the election, no one on the left was saying Hillary wasn't an attractive candidate. They were calling her the most qualified candidate ever and polls predicted her winning by 9 to 1 margins.

You are just parroting the false narrative that lefties like yourself came up with after the fact to try to make sense of how you all got it so, so wrong.

Black voters proportionally outnumbered white voters in 2012 and that inverted in 2016 beause black voters aren't interested unless there's a black candidate, which I don't blame them for.
Why do you and @bushman505 think Black voter turnout was lower because they didn't really the choices given. White voters do stay home if they think both choices are poor.

Honestly even if the shoe was on the other foot I wouldn't care. If everyone on a team leans one way, why not visit the President who shares your values(in this case socially liberal economically centrist to conservative)? People might say this discourages unity and stuff but we're not united, even within political parties different groups have conflicting values. I don't understand why some people value the facade so much.

Also with a dynasty the whole "once in a life time experience" thing with visiting the White House isn't really once in a lifetime anymore. Obama also has more he can talk about with them, cause he's an NBA fan.

Would be harder for this to happen with football teams but basketball teams are small and if they are all Obama fans who hate Trump and Obama is willing to host them, why not?

Read and understand what I actually said. She is qualified. No one, including myself argued that she wasn't. Hillary was far more qualified than Obama was, but what got him elected was he knew how to talk and connect with people.
As Trump has proven, qualifications aren't necessary to win elections.

And what do you mean "nobody" was saying she wasn't an attractive candidate? Plenty of people did. Her stiffness and likability were talked about--as well as her corporate ties. Her credibility was also questioined due to things she has said in the past. lol How would you even know what was and wasn't talked about? Do you watch or read "liberal" news? NOPE
But obviously, no one thought that she would have to worry about seriously losing to reality TV star Donald Trump. That's why her numbers were up so high. Nobody thought Trump could actually win.

Again, with your oversimplifications.
The problem with the black vote had a lot more to do with Hillary as a person. She isn't credible, especially for blacks.
Of course more blacks will come out for a black candidate, because as a minority, they feel that another minority will actually do things to help the black community. Hillary didn't do much of anything to try and win the black vote, except try to bump shoulders with some rappers and basketball players.
But she didn't reach black voters with a real message, didn't really get behind or speak much on things like BLM, and gaffes like her at the black church, and her 'super predator' comment did her no favors. Being black would have HELPED her, but being white is not why she didn't get black votes.
If race was all that mattered, then how come blacks didn't all get behind Herman Cain or Ben Carson?

Black voters might have thought the choices sucked for the same reasons non Blacks did by the way. Hillary was a super flawed candidate whose husband was responsible for the three strike system. Pretty sure the non black ceiling for the African American vote is considerably higher than HRC was able to get.

In NYC, a white dude beat a black dude among african americans. Identity politics treats voters like they are stupid.

You weren't listening to the left then. Everyone on the left hated her. No one on the left thought she was the most qualified candidate ever(this is objectively false btw, she clearly wasn't).

"9 to 1 margins". Dude that is BS. No poll in American history has predicted a major candidate beating another by that margin. Also a lot of news people are just dumb and don't know how to read polls. People say the polls were wrong but they really weren't, the outcome was within the margins of the polls, the people explaining the polls to you didn't know what a margin of error means though or knew and didn't think it mattered since they saw a trend of HRC leading by the margin across the board. Don't blame the polls which have been consistent af such 1948, blame the dumb pundits.

Hillary is not a leftie even relative to other establishment Democrats, HRC was the most economically conservative Democratic nominee since the 1920s or maybe Truman.

That's you to a T. You and your racial chip on your shoulder.

You’re the one who seems to be obsessed with race here. Not me. Also, you’re clearly a racist so please don’t speak to me any more.

You weren't listening to the left then. Everyone on the left hated her. No one on the left thought she was the most qualified candidate ever(this
is objectively false btw, she clearly wasn't).

"9 to 1 margins". Dude that is BS. No poll in American history has predicted a major candidate beating another by that margin. Also a lot of news people are just dumb and don't know how to read polls. People say the polls were wrong but they really weren't, the outcome was within the margins of the polls, the people explaining the polls to you didn't know what a margin of error means though or knew and didn't think it mattered since they saw a trend of HRC leading by the margin across the board. Don't blame the polls which have been consistent af such 1948, blame the dumb pundits.

Hillary is not a leftie even relative to other establishment Democrats, HRC was the most economically conservative Democratic nominee since the 1920s or maybe Truman.

You're lying. Stop it.

You're lying. Stop it.

How? I'm on the left HRC winning those primaries was a traumatic experience for many something that's looking like it could be repeated with Tulsi.

You’re the one who seems to be obsessed with race here. Not me. Also, you’re clearly a racist so please don’t speak to me any more.
Says the guy who is pro White Nationalist. Just like Yorkist you make the Black voter turnout into a race issue. You couldn't be more transparent with your racial hostility.

Says the guy who is pro White Nationalist. Just like Yorkist you make the Black voter turnout into a race issue. You couldn't be more transparent with your racial hostility.

I’m not pro white nationalist though. You’re making shit up because I called your racist ass out.

@bushman505 is the dolt who said Kevin Hart was only selected to host the Oscars because he's black.

He's one of those insta-triggered rubes who feels alienated whenever a black person accomplishes something. Literally everything that happens to them is because they're black. Got shot? They're black. Got a good job? They're black. Elected president? Guess what.

I think he deleted the comment I'm referring to (I guess even retards are somewhat self-aware), but it did come out.
He's also given the 14 words speech about the need to defend the white race.

"Redneck" is not necessarily a racial slur. Do you think Jeff Foxworthy is using it as a racial slur in his comedy routine that goes by the phrase "You might be a Redneck..if"
http://www.jefffoxworthy.com/timeline/you-might-be-a-redneck-if...launches

Redneck can be a slur or a term of endearment, depends on context and intention . I know White guys who self-identify as Rednecks and will describe other White guys as Rednecks . When they say "Redneck" they are alluding to a sub-culture that likes one or more of the following hobbies : fishing, hunting, 4Wheeling, fixing your own car / fabricating , liking country music , liking trucks and the outdoors , camping etc..

Was Sarah Palin's daughter's ex-fiance Eli Johnston using it as a racial slur when he described himself as a "Redneck"
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/richard-laermer/the-brand-new-grandmama-d_b_123695.html
"Redneck" is not necessarily a racial slur. Do you think Jeff Foxworthy is using it as a racial slur in his comedy routine that goes by the phrase "You might be a Redneck..if"
http://www.jefffoxworthy.com/timeline/you-might-be-a-redneck-if...launches

Redneck can be a slur or a term of endearment, depends on context and intention . I know White guys who self-identify as Rednecks and will describe other White guys as Rednecks . When they say "Redneck" they are alluding to a sub-culture that likes one or more of the following hobbies : fishing, hunting, 4Wheeling, fixing your own car / fabricating , liking country music , liking trucks and the outdoors , camping etc..

Was Sarah Palin's daughter's ex-fiance Eli Johnston using it as a racial slur when he described himself as a "Redneck"
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/richard-laermer/the-brand-new-grandmama-d_b_123695.html
Yes, the same way nagger is used about a million times in every rap song.

Don't forget Desperado. He agreed above that it's a race issue.

Back