15 Year Old Girl Benches 335 Pounds

What has that got to do with anything? She's a powerlifter?

Pretty sure her weightlifting technique doesn't help her ping pong game either, but we wouldn't mention that, because it's irrelevant.

Oh, unless you saw that and felt intimidated by a woman, forcing you to defend your ego against your insecurity. Are you that fragile?

Also having fought a lot and lifted a lot, I'd say you're talking shit if you think lifting does nothing. Technique>strength but that's as far as it goes.
<{danawhoah}>

Oh snap! @Sketch, you're gonna have to do a 30-minute grappling match with Phlog now because of this disrespect!

Read title
Cld8dNMVAAEtHTc.jpg

open thread
2222703-2222314_markhenry.png

Props to her, she can bench almost two CM Punks.

My lower back hurt watching her

No kidding, that was a candidate for the worst bench press form I've ever seen.
Her form was pretty much straight out of those Youtube gym fails videos.

That girl also looks like she weighs 335 pounds so I'm not impressed.

Impressive, but I hate watching people arch their back like that while benching heavy weight. Quickest way to get injured.

Jesus. Thought it would be equipped or 1cm rom. No pause but still amazing for a woman and at that age too.

{<huh}

A bit of an arch will take pressure off your shoulders reducing injuries.

Arching your back with over 300 pounds has to put some pressure on the spine, especially doing it repeatedly. And it looks like more than a bit of an arch to me.

Arching your back with over 300 pounds has to put some pressure on the spine, especially doing it repeatedly. And it looks like more than a bit of an arch to me.

It really doesn't. Planting your feet and using leg drive makes you far more stable and makes everything feel better. Try it sometime.

Impressive, but I hate watching people arch their back like that while benching heavy weight. Quickest way to get injured.

Her arch really isn't even that big honestly, and arching isn't the quickest way to get injured benching. In fact, I can't recall seeing many people claim back injuries from benching. Far more injuries come from people who don't know how to get a tight setup and fuck up their shoulders or pec. A guy like Dan Green has a pretty decent arch, and I don't think his lower back is very compromised considering he pulled 900 lbs beltless.

Hope u kids learn with this young girl, that in order to bench a lot you have to get a lot of back muscle. Don´t skip back day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
africancelary
Back