17 year old girl benches 380 clean!

Eh. I'd be more impressed if she did it, anyone did it, and they arent a giant.

Peds sane thing goes for man anybody benching more then 300 is on pedz hey you got to do what you got to do

get a grip, keep your weak ass insecurities to yourself, just because you are not strong doesn't mean everyone stronger than you juices
Go find me one nfl player or body builder thst is not on juice

lots of bodybuilders I know and coach personally, nfl I have no idea. But how is that in anyway relevant to what you said?
Come on be realistic guy or girl at 17 with out is imposible to do this if for guy being clean it is inposible then imagine for girl

Come on be realistic guy or girl at 17 with out is imposible to do this if for guy being clean it is inposible then imagine for girl
bullshit. your still off on a tangent, you said "anybody benching more then 300 is on pedz". Have the balls to argue for the statement you made or admit you screwed up. Obviously tougher for a girl than a guy, yeah nearly impossible. But for a guy? There are tons, myself included.

bullshit. your still off on a tangent, you said "anybody benching more then 300 is on pedz". Have the balls to argue for the statement you made or admit you screwed up. Obviously tougher for a girl than a guy, yeah nearly impossible. But for a guy? There are tons, myself included.
YOu 17 and you can do it.if you are no 17 now could you do it with out ped benvhe 380 as a GUY not a girl

Back