• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

17 year old girl benches 380 clean!

YOu 17 and you can do it.if you are no 17 now could you do it with out ped benvhe 380 as a GUY not a girl
idk what you are trying to say with this sentence of garbage but I did it many decades ago at that age and I know at least 10 kids who have done it before they were 20. What I do now is not relevant to your original statement cause I use.
"anybody benching more then 300 is on pedz" defend that or get lost

idk what you are trying to say with this sentence of garbage but I did it many decades ago at that age and I know at least 10 kids who have done it before they were 20. What I do now is not relevant to your original statement cause I use.
"anybody benching more then 300 is on pedz" defend that or get lost
Find me person benching 300 and not on peds.kids at 17 with out supliments can not bench 380 especialy girls. Guys most can not bench 225 and now somehow sherdog manlets can do it with ease what only 1% or sociaty can do. If you watch tiktok and see vitaly channel that guy is pro i can believe he can do it and he does it with ease and then look at guys who he is pranking and they are almost twice his size and they strugle to do what he does

WWE Champ in 2026

giphy.gif

Find me person benching 300 and not on peds.kids at 17 with out supliments can not bench 380 especialy girls. Guys most can not bench 225 and now somehow sherdog manlets can do it with ease what only 1% or sociaty can do. If you watch tiktok and see vitaly channel that guy is pro i can believe he can do it and he does it with ease and then look at guys who he is pranking and they are almost twice his size and they strugle to do what he does
"anybody benching more then 300 is on pedz" defend that or get lost.
I just told you Ii did it! And I don't think that makes me anything too special. There were other guys in my school who didn't even train and were pretty close.

Who the hell said anything about 380 or girls specifically ? Not me. Although I believe it's possible and has been done. That's not the point we are arguing here, have some guts man.
Back up what you said kid. Did you get your yellow by trolling by chance?

"anybody benching more then 300 is on pedz" defend that or get lost.
I just told you Ii did it! And I don't think that makes me anything too special. There were other guys in my school who didn't even train and were pretty close.

Who the hell said anything about 380 or girls specifically ? Not me. Although I believe it's possible and has been done. That's not the point we are arguing here, have some guts man.
Back up what you said kid. Did you get your yellow by trolling by chance?
I just did research said that 1 %of population can bench press 225 now this is 300 very few are clean if any that bench press 300

I just did research said that 1 %of population can bench press 225 now this is 300 very few are clean if any that bench press 300
I just did research that 100% of guys with the handle "fica" are mentally challenged . "Very few" and "if any" can is not the same as saying anybody who does is on ped's you fucking drooling simpleton.
I've only stuck around long enough for this last fight, have your mom tuck you in now.

Come on be realistic guy or girl at 17 with out is imposible to do this if for guy being clean it is inposible then imagine for girl
It’s not impossible for a guy at all… in fact it’s pretty common for guys that try to build strength and train for it regularly

I mean yeah she might be on peds. Also her ass wasn’t even near the seat so that lift would not count in almost any competition

This is why a clean OHP would be better in the big 3. Too much manipulation happens with the bench (and squat and dead). Fucking bench press turns into contortion with leg drive, low bar squats use more posterior chain, hips and back drive barely while hitting parallel, sumo style dead’s turn a back hamstring movement more into a squat / rack pull hybrid,

Should be a strict OHP, Olympic (high bar) squat and a stiff legged deadlift. Instead powerlifting is like changing the movement to come as close to being illegal as possible. Thats just my personal opinion though.

Still impressive lift for the girl just ranting about movements being cheated to the limit.

Is her form legal? Why is her legs like that? Doesn't look like a proper form at all. Although I'm no expert in bench pressing.

Is her form legal? Why is her legs like that? Doesn't look like a proper form at all. Although I'm no expert in bench pressing.

Rules say you can't touch the bench with any part of your back. She touched the bench with both her neck and buttocks, so the lift was clearly invalid.

This is why a clean OHP would be better in the big 3. Too much manipulation happens with the bench (and squat and dead). Fucking bench press turns into contortion with leg drive, low bar squats use more posterior chain, hips and back drive barely while hitting parallel, sumo style dead’s turn a back hamstring movement more into a squat / rack pull hybrid,

Should be a strict OHP, Olympic (high bar) squat and a stiff legged deadlift. Instead powerlifting is like changing the movement to come as close to being illegal as possible. Thats just my personal opinion though.

Still impressive lift for the girl just ranting about movements being cheated to the limit.

They had to take OHP out of Olympic Lifting because they were bending back so far, it was practically a Standing Incline Bench.

My best friend in school. He was 5'10"- 160lbs.
Very rural area, I mention that because it's not an area where people were getting roids.

He could put up 340lbs 5 times.
Dude always had ridiculous strength for his size. It was great when we got older, because we'd win so much money while out drinking by challenging big guys to arm wrestle him lol

I mean the rules depends on whos running it really- so I suppose at whatever that event was it was legal. But most events your ass has to stay on the bench

I mean the rules depends on whos running it really- so I suppose at whatever that event was it was legal. But most events your ass has to stay on the bench

When I lift I don't that type of technique or form at all. Mine is more like the one in the left below.

b50005948198ed955fd13c9ae2a9eec5.jpg

No it isn’t. You can arch but new rules state elbows have to be 90 degrees. Her butt comes off the seat which is a fail and she doesn’t pause at the bottom which is also a fail. This would not count at a meet

But

She is quite young and this shows what she’s capable of in a year or so

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mma_training
Back