Aspen Ladd is on PPV instead of Zabit/Stephens

Even though Zabit was on PPV against Bochniak and Brandon fucking Davis.
To anyone trying to use the logic that I shouldn't be complaining because the fight I prefer is now free: you're an idiot.
1. The whole card is free for me anyway, but...
2. It's about what the fighters deserve
3. Spreading out the good fights fucks up the card. Google the word "momentum"
^ Stop making me repeat that one ^​

No I don't hate women and no I'm not an angry virgin. It's just that unlike a lot of you I'm here to watch high level technique & violence. Weird I know.

Edit: Why not just put Cody or Almeida as the ESPN "headliner"? Zabit/Stephens is the best fight on the card
Holm still has the Ronda rub and is an ex champ. It makes sense from a business pov. I'm not mad at this. It's not like Greg Hardy as co main. Now that was bullshit.

I know who she is. I also know who Zabit and Stephens are though which apparently you don't cos you keep trying to argue her case

She's in a title contender fight, they aren't. What's so hard to understand? Zabit has zero wins of note, this is a fight to see if he belongs in the top 10.

You guys get it
faber also always said he wanted to be 'the main event of the prelims' lol. he knows that gets the most viewers too. and regardless he gets paid.

cerrone also had no problem taking that slot on the debut espn card.

its not a slap in the face to fighter as some think.

I'm 100% for watching the violence...I very often complain about chicks fighting and give the impression of hating women...I will admit I do hate modern day american chicks...their attitude, their aggressiveness, their independence, their over confidence doesn't suit well with me..that is why I live with my independent, but not overly so girlfriend..she still knows who the man is..and the man should always have the final word..most women have lost site of that....

getting back to chicks fighting...I generally don't care for it..and how can they put some chick that has never fought in the ufc(to my knowledge) on the main card, over a prodigy like Zabit..makes no sense to me...chicks in general do not sell shit...I must admit, I did enjoy watching that bulldyke ko cyborg though...even though I can't stand the bulldyke...

a red blooded retrosexual. What a shocker in this day and age.

Not as bad as Cowboy being on the prelims and Hardy being co-main

I don't have a problem with that given the way that the card was structured.

The prelims were on ESPN, and the main card was on the app.

Far more people saw Cerrone fight than Hardy.

Espn want headliners for prelims now to get more people to watch ——> cowboy vs hernandez

Yeah, the PPV vs. prelims thing hasn't been what TS is talking about since before Spike started airing prelims. You're on TV for a big card and will be on TV. What's the issue?

It is the idea of selling the ppv/subscription. Same principle as Cowboy v Hernandez. More people generally tune in for prelims so there’s the exposure as well.
Plus if people are drinking they may need a pee break

probably cause more casuals know holm since she kicked ronda's head off.

faber also always said he wanted to be 'the main event of the prelims' lol. he knows that gets the most viewers too. and regardless he gets paid.

cerrone also had no problem taking that slot on the debut espn card.

its not a slap in the face to fighter as some think.

It depends on the PPV card which gets more viewers.
Low-end PPV has an average of 4-6 viewers per PPV purchase

But now with ESPN, thinking that exposure is bad is silly

She's pretty fine tbh.. She doesn't like wearing bras on her instagram. Actually she only wears bras in general.. What's the problem here anyway you don't want to see that fight on ESPN?

This thread is a massive fail. You're literally complaining about guys who are getting more exposure.

Even though Zabit was on PPV against Bochniak and Brandon fucking Davis.
To anyone trying to use the logic that I shouldn't be complaining because the fight I prefer is now free: you're an idiot.
1. The whole card is free for me anyway, but...
2. It's about what the fighters deserve
3. Spreading out the good fights fucks up the card. Google the word "momentum"
^ Stop making me repeat that one ^​

No I don't hate women and no I'm not an angry virgin. It's just that unlike a lot of you I'm here to watch high level technique & violence. Weird I know.

Edit: Why not just put Cody or Almeida as the ESPN "headliner"? Zabit/Stephens is the best fight on the card
Aspen at least goes to finish fights but Holly makes every fight she is in (Expect the Ronda fight) sad to watch . ISH ISH ISH. Holly will probably neutralize her grappling and ISH ISH her way to a boring decision. So yeah i agree with you.

Good to see someone admit they watch for the violence. Too many dorks on here nowadays complaining about late stoppages.
Those retards who are complaining about late stoppages are the same ones who only care about the drama leading up to the fight (aka shit talking) and not the actual fight.

Because it's an infinitely better fight...

Son, I've seen so many PPVs where the undercard full of nobodies was far better than the Main Card full of big names. Just because it's probably going to be better doesn't mean shit, unfortunately. Holly is bigger than Zabit and Stephens and that's all it is.

It's like with the HWs. The UFC will put them in the co-main or main any chance they get, then half the time they gas out and ruin a good card with a boring fight. They're just there because of the draw.

And Holly and lad is probably going to be boring. Ladd with either get a takedown and win a boring decision or get point fought to a decision loss.

If you want people to last second buy a ppv do you want Stephens vs zabit heading into a ppv or one of the boringest fighters (holm) closing the prelims

The Prelims used to be wasteland but now prelims are like watching The Ultimate Fighter; prospects. Even guys like Jon Jones were once on prelims (See UFC 87)

It makes sense to give prelims a headliner too.

if Stephens vs Zabit is the lead in to the PPV, then this is a good fight to choose.

Also, Aspen is fighting Holly, so that is why she would be on PPV. Holly Holms, homes.

Back