Aspen Ladd is on PPV instead of Zabit/Stephens

Asian Ladd is legit. I used to train with her coaches. She's going to beat Holly imo

As much of a joke as that is, thank God they are giving us a free just bleed!

I talked to Dan Ige before his last fight and he pretty much summed up the responses I see in this thread. He said "Unless I'm the headliner I'm getting paid the same whether I'm the first fight or the 12th, and if I want as many people as possible to see me fight, I may be better off on the prelims anyhow."

Honestly that's the only fight I'm excited for on the whole card not those lopsided title fights, and I'm sure a lot of people agree. But it makes sense if that's the ESPN prelim headliner though, those fights are usually bigger than the early main card ones. Example: Cerrone vs Hernandez

That's like saying Thales Leites is headlining over Shogun and Chuck Liddel (UFC 97).

Holly Holm is a bigger name than either of those dudes and there's a high probability she will kick off the PPV with a brutal KO

Is Zabit on ESPN TV? If so, why whine about it?

3. Spreading out the good fights fucks up the card. Google the word "momentum"
^ Stop making me repeat that one ^​

No I don't hate women and no I'm not an angry virgin. It's just that unlike a lot of you I'm here to watch high level technique & violence. Weird I know.

It is interesting that your title singles out Aspen Ladd rather than Ladd vs. Holm, or any of the other fights on the PPV. Are you aware that in Aspen Ladd's most recent UFC fight she was awarded a Performance Of The Night, which means her performance was judged to be one of the two best on the card? She hasn't as many such awards as Zabit has, but it was Aspen Ladd, out of all of the other fighters on the card, that you chose to single out in your title for complaint. Ladd is an undefeated fighter with every win but one by finish. And she finished off Evinger in one round, with notable violence, when it took Cyborg three rounds to do so. I doubt that Ladd vs. Holm will cause any loss of momentum on the card.

She's fighting Holly. Holly is a bigger name than Zabit and Stephens combined. I'm looking forward to both fights, but definitely more for Zabit/Stephens, but why should they be above Ladd and Holly?

Even though Zabit was on PPV against Bochniak and Brandon fucking Davis.
To anyone trying to use the logic that I shouldn't be complaining because the fight I prefer is now free: you're an idiot.
1. The whole card is free for me anyway, but...
2. It's about what the fighters deserve
3. Spreading out the good fights fucks up the card. Google the word "momentum"
^ Stop making me repeat that one ^​

No I don't hate women and no I'm not an angry virgin. It's just that unlike a lot of you I'm here to watch high level technique & violence. Weird I know.

Edit: Why not just put Cody or Almeida as the ESPN "headliner"? Zabit/Stephens is the best fight on the card

Have you even watched Aspen Ladd? She's a violent chick. And this is pretty much a title eliminator.

It is interesting that your title singles out Aspen Ladd rather than Ladd vs. Holm, or any of the other fights on the PPV. Are you aware that in Aspen Ladd's most recent UFC fight she was awarded a Performance Of The Night, which means her performance was judged to be one of the two best on the card? She hasn't as many awards as Zabit has, but it was Aspen Ladd, out of all of the other fighters on the card, that you chose to single out in your title for complaint. Ladd is an undefeated fighter with every win but one by finish. And she finished off Evinger in one round, with notable violence, when it took Cyborg three rounds to do so. I doubt that Ladd vs. Holm will cause any loss of momentum on the card.
I was gonna mention both girls but the title was too long then.
And nothing you said matters... it's Zabit vs Stephens for god's sake

She's fighting Holly. Holly is a bigger name than Zabit and Stephens combined. I'm looking forward to both fights, but definitely more for Zabit/Stephens, but why should they be above Ladd and Holly?
Because it's an infinitely better fight...

I was gonna mention both girls but the title was too long then.
And nothing you said matters... it's Zabit vs Stephens for god's sake
It does matter, because every fight on the PPV is above (by your way of thinking) Zabit vs. Stephens, but you singled out Holm vs. Ladd to dump on.

Back