• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

News Dana says Conor will earn title shot with win over #9 ranked Cerrone

dekuta

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Is this a joke? Why can't he earn it against a top 5, or better yet Ferg, who wants a red panty night and is now being shelved until next November?

1. Ferg - 11 straight wins.
3. Dustin - 9-1-1 in his last 11
4. Iaquinta - 6-1 in his last 7
5. Lee - 6-2 in his last 8

9. Cerrone - 3-4 in his last 7 fights, suffered three knockouts, aging and chin cracking

Last edited:
As he should.

{<Mcgoat}

It's the McUFC.

McGregor era.

giphy.gif

so if he loses again, does he get to fight Mike Perry in his next match for a welterweight title shot?

LMAO the only reason hes not getting a title shot right now is the backlash it would cause. Dana will probably try to give him a shot at 145 after cowboy chokes him out. Claiming he belongs at 145 or some shit

Sad how Conor needs this sort of artificial push to get to the front of the line. His legacy as a fighter is sinking lower and lower.

LMAO the only reason hes not getting a title shot right now is the backlash it would cause. Dana will probably try to give him a shot at 145 after cowboy chokes him out. Claiming he belongs at 145 or some shit

nah, there's gonna be backlash over this too if he beats Cowboy.

the only reason he didn't get an immediate rematch is because Khabib is suspended for 9 months and is throwing a tantrum about his boys getting suspended/taxed and i guess hates NSAC now.

"Earn" lol.

Conor has never "earned" a title shot in his career, why would they start making him fight and beat top contenders for a shot now?

Sad how Conor needs this sort of artificial push to get to the front of the line. His legacy as a fighter is sinking lower and lower.
He lost twice and avenged one of them
I think your exaggerating

McGregor and Jones* do whatever. But Khabib and GSP can’t.

Dana is a garbage human.

Why the upset over this?

Conor is a multiple weight champ, first guy to be champ champ, & more importantly the company's biggest ever draw. I'm surprised they'd risk him against Cerrone & didn't find a way to bounce Dennis Siver back in the rankings.

Also a lot of people appear to be sleeping on Cerrone, if Conor beats him regardless of where he is currently ranked that must put him near the top of the division & in contention for the title.

Conor was always a fortune baby, what is so surprising here?

As long as Ferg and Khabib fight first I'm OK with Conor getting back involved.

Beating Cerrone is no small achievement.

Back