Rumored Conor Mcgregor faces paternity claim from single mum to prove he is girl's dad

Plenty of women around the world make guys take paternity tests. It's a rumor they've slept together, nothing more nothing less. You have one party denying it while the other is saying it happened. It's straight up rumor he said she said.
If it turns out it is not him, this girl will look like the biggest dumbass on the planet and an absolute whore. I don't think she would be doing this if they atleast did not fuck, as it is evident she fucked someone having that baby, and she will look like a bimbo failed money grubbing whore if it turns out that she was playing hide the weenie with two guys at the same time. The poor kid has to suffer while the parents, whoever they are, act irresponsible. Would be almost karma if it was Artem's and she got just a few hun=dred quid a month instead of millions.

Dude, this has been going on for years between Conor and this girl. She has posted tons of pictures with them, the baby looks like him, she is filing a court case in Ireland for a DNA sample, been talking about this for years on Facebook and social media....it is legit. Maybe Conor is not the father but he definitely was touching her pussy, they definitely talked and spent time together, she definitely has a baby and we just have to find out if it is Conors. I can't imagine her doing this, going thru all this trouble if it was not his tho. She will look like a royal dumbass if she does not even know who the Dad is.

You must not be familiar with The Maury Povich Show

If it turns out it is not him, this girl will look like the biggest dumbass on the planet and an absolute whore. I don't think she would be doing this if they atleast did not fuck, as it is evident she fucked someone having that baby, and she will look like a bimbo failed money grubbing whore if it turns out that she was playing hide the weenie with two guys at the same time. The poor kid has to suffer while the parents, whoever they are, act irresponsible. Would be almost karma if it was Artem's and she got just a few hun=dred quid a month instead of millions.

She will look stupid but plenty of women do this type of thing every damn day. She isn't the first and she won't be let the last women to potentially go after someone for money via the kids route. To think that someone who is taking to the press to settle matters like this has shame is funny.

LOL, so you really think Conor made the conscious decision to father an illegitimate child? LOL.

Yes, if this is all true, I think he made the conscious decision to cum inside the woman. What's your theory? That he thought he was just having an incredibly vivid dream?

The man still made the decision to cum inside the woman. When you cum inside a woman you're making a decision to do your part to impregnate her. Making a decision to do something and intending for the natural consequences of that action to occur are 2 different things. It's like if you knowingly shot someone at point blank range but had no intention of harming them and the person is seriously injured/dies from the gunshot wound. You still made the decision that, without outside interference, would likely lead to the consequence even if you don't intend the consequences.

Also this whole "the woman likely took advantage of him" is a bunch of BS. If this is true Conor's a grown man capable of making decisions who chose to have sex with her.
I don't know if Id say your making the decision to have a baby when you cum inside. I cum inside my wife all the time and always ask before "am I good?", meaning "if I do this, no baby, right?".....if she says no, I pull out and draw a map of Japan on her stomach. If Conor did, she may have said it was safe, she may have said she was on birth control, or he may have just been too drunk or not cared - no conscious thought involved. He also might have wanted to make the conscious decision to impregnate her - like she says he said it was fine and she would have a 'golden ticket for life', but we do not know the details......pulling out just does not feel as good, and it can often be as simple as that.

what dafuq is going on with that pram, jesus christ

1_JS174006289.jpg

and what dafuq sort of name is Clodagh

It’s Irish so it’s probably pronounced Cora, or Jennifer.

Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit the babies forhead looks like a Conor forhead

Honestly, who didn't see this coming.

I certainly did.

Been waiting on it.

She will look stupid but plenty of women do this type of thing every damn day. She isn't the first and she won't be let the last women to potentially go after someone for money via the kids route. To think that someone who is taking to the press to settle matters like this has shame is funny.
You dont have to tell me, my bro - my ex wife was Chinese and told me it was cool if I came inside....she was my gf at the time and then we broke up shortly after boning for a while. Heard from her three months later, said she was prego and I needed to marry her or she would go back to China and I would never see my kid; turns out her visa was running out and she used sucker me to get what she wanted. I was raised old school, and even tho pissed and aware how I was manipulated, I bucked up and tried to be a Dad. It obviously failed, as the girl was selfish AF and just only cared about herself, but yes, woman can do some crazy selfish shit to get what they want.

As they say: "Cash is King and Pussy is Queen".

Coulda sworn every other week I see a similar thread

Conor wanted for hit and run

Conor caught raping women

Conor is the zodiac killer

Almost everytime nothing comes out of it

I'll say that Conor's excuse sounds weak.

There are pictures of him kissing + groping her...

Now, she could very well have slept with another guy. She might be hoping it's Conor's baby.

I'll say that Conor's excuse sounds weak.

There are pictures of him kissing + groping her...

Now, she could very well have slept with another guy. She might be hoping it's Conor's baby.
Show the pics.

Honestly, who didn't see this coming.

I certainly did.

Been waiting on it.

This is the least of his problems. Funny thing is how accurate these leaks and rumors have been, and the Liverpool kid is nothing compared to the rape, or the other 3 bastards he has with various women around the globe.

I heard a while ago this girl sent Dee a picture of Conor on her poon, but that rumor came from Ireland and thru Dee's contact. Dee was furious but still would be with Conor. I thought that it may have been fake, thought 'NO WAY CM is that dumb to take a pic with his hand on a strangers poon", but the girl released it today, probably got paid some good money too. If that rumor was true, we probably have a fairly accurate source dropping much of this stuff.

People make conscious decisions that they later ...

GOAT DONG SUPPLEMENTS

Once the blood enters the penis,
as little as a picogram,
science says that a man is no longer conscious of decisions.

GOAT DONG SUPPLEMENTS

Picograms of penis blood are more valuable than anyone seems to realize.

GOAT DONG SUPPLEMENTS

Women know.

Yes, if this is all true, I think he made the conscious decision to cum inside the woman. What's your theory? That he thought he was just having an incredibly vivid dream?
Nope, my theory is that he wanted to have sex because sex feels good.

Back