The proliferation and ease of home DNA test kits - siblings finding out they're not related

Lvnvmma

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
There's been more and more articles recently of people doing DNA tests and finding out their siblings have different fathers or their fathers are not their biological ones.

DNA test kits are becoming easier to obtain, Amazon sells so many different kinds from many different brands.

I'm trying to find this article from a week ago that shows a ridiculous percentage of these tests show that the father is not the biological one. I swear it was something like 30% of the people that did the test showing that their father wasn't theirs.

Masters & Johnson research back in the 1970's claimed it is closer to 25% . Thats 1 in 4 kids being raised by some guy thats NOT the biological father but doesnt know it.

X9eXdpR.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah fuck that,being a father to another guys child.

That being said guys that do it are usually good people(even if they are being taken advantage of)

I think the number is so high, that France made it illegal for dads to DNA test their children to make sure they're theirs.

How reliable are those tests/articles? I Mean, it certainly is more lucrative to go with the narrative of "you're probably not related to your sister" than "guess what, your sister has a 99.9 % chance of being your sister".

I've stated this several times on sherdog, but since the 80s all medical research trials involving biomarkers and families have encountered this. They even include in their research ethics reviews that they will not inform the parent.

Ok, I just found out that in France, if you are the mother and you want to do a paternity test on your child, then it's OK.

If you are the child, and you want to do a paternity test on your father to see if he is yours biologically, that is OK.

But if you are the father, and you want to do a paternity test on the kid to see if he/she is yours or not, that is ILLEGAL.

I've stated this several times on sherdog, but since the 80s all medical research trials involving biomarkers and families have encountered this. They even include in their research ethics reviews that they will not inform the parent.
They want people to keep selling on the "All Women Are Victims Campaign of Destruction".

Even better is the FBI subpoenas of the DNA to solve crimes. There have been a lot of criminals who were busted because of the close matches of crime scene DNA, that was obtained from either a dumbass criminal that submitted one of those kits or a close family member that did.

Ok, I just found out that in France, if you are the mother and you want to do a paternity test on your child, then it's OK.

If you are the child, and you want to do a paternity test on your father to see if he is yours biologically, that is OK.

But if you are the father, and you want to do a paternity test on the kid to see if he/she is yours or not, that is ILLEGAL.
Never knew that.

not shocking considering how gov't views men and their role in the family. And that is that if the woman wants him in as Father, whether he is or not, he should be forced to take that role. If she does not want him involved at all, then even if he does want to be involved, that is a no.

<Oku03><Oku03>

There's been more and more articles recently of people doing DNA tests and finding out their siblings have different fathers or their fathers are not their biological ones.

DNA test kits are becoming easier to obtain, Amazon sells so many different kinds from many different brands.

I'm trying to find this article from a week ago that shows a ridiculous percentage of these tests show that the father is not the biological one. I swear it was something like 30% of the people that did the test showing that their father wasn't theirs.

X9eXdpR.jpg
I have been writing about this since I joined Sherdog. Surreptitious testing by cautious scientists has put the number between 10%-30% depending on the inquiry. This is a surprise to no one who has unflinchingly studied female nature:

41NFZKAX82L._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I hope that is not correct.
That really bothers me for some reason.

I have been writing about this since I joined Sherdog. Surreptitious testing by cautious scientists has put the number between 10%-30% depending on the inquiry. This is a surprise to no one who has unflinchingly studied female nature:

41NFZKAX82L._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
It's why you pump and dump.

This statement is Madmick approved.

Back