Khabib Nurmagomedov Refuses to Do PSA to Reduce Sentence

You started a new account for this? I’m sure you post just as dumb of stuff from your regular account as this.

You know he’s just playin right?

Holy shit some of you are so dense and miserable as Fuck it’s pathetic

He also said he will never fight in Nevada again. I am fine with his decision.

McGregor vs Cerrone needs to be a 5 round fight so they can make that happen when Conor is off suspension. The winner of that should be ready to step in as a replacement for Fergusson vs Khabib

Good luck with the not fighting in Nevada thing again... There's a reason they hold so many events there, no state taxes on fighter pay. If he wants to fight in California or NY he's going to be paying a lot of taxes you don't have to in Nevada

I wish I could have gotten betting odds on Khabib doing or not doing the PSA.

I would have bet my life savings on him not doing it.

Bullshit or youre poor. No one is stupid to bet over 1K on this shit unless they have money to burn.

Khabib needs to be responsible and hold himself accountable.

He nearly sparked an all out riot in the arena that bled out into the streets that night. There were Irish peace makers trying to calm situations getting KO'd left n right by khbabib's Russian thug goons.

It could've sparked an Ireland/Russian war that the US would've had to get involved in. So in essence Khabib nearly single handedly started WWIII with his attack on US soil. 500k.. He got off light as far as I'm concerned. He was the sole culprit of the chaos that ensued that night.

relax fella

2svhr7.jpg
Lmao!

I don't think you understand what I said. You can trade jail time AND fines for labor. And that is in a court of law. It is an option open to basically all misdemeanors, infractions, and even most felonies. They should have offered to reduce his fine in exchange of labor as well, as is the norm. And that is in a court of law.

You don't just yank half a million dollars from someone. It blows my mind you are even trying to justify this.

Khabib got effectively the same punishment as a fighter that misses weight plus a tiny suspension, there is nothing to justify because he got off easy.

What Khabib and his team did has to have harsh punishment so it's never done again. There has to be a precedent set.

Khabib needs to be responsible and hold himself accountable.

He nearly sparked an all out riot in the arena that bled out into the streets that night. There were Irish peace makers trying to calm situations getting KO'd left n right by khbabib's Russian thug goons.

It could've sparked an Ireland/Russian war that the US would've had to get involved in. So in essence Khabib nearly single handedly started WWIII with his attack on US soil. 500k.. He got off light as far as I'm concerned. He was the sole culprit of the chaos that ensued that night.
Khabib almost started world war three lol you sloppy cunt. I like this gimmick keep it going

Per Khabib, “[The NSAC] said to take part in a social campaign… the state of Nevada is a place where they allow drugs, prostitution and gambling...Let them work on themselves [and their own behavior]. There were fighters who didn’t fight for two years and didn’t have their belts taken for a year and a half. I’m ready to fight, they were the ones who banned me.”

Cliffs: Khabib states he will take full 9 month suspension instead of doing PSA for State of Nevada (which would reduce his sentence to 6 month suspension.

Full Article: https://www.mmamania.com/2019/2/2/1...-them-work-on-themselves-ufc-229-mcgregor-mma

Here's Khabib's anti-bullying PSA:
View attachment 518985
Everyone saw this coming Khabib doing anything to avoid fighting Tony till his out of prime

i get his point.. but for him to become such a "popular superstar" he should be distributing his wealth of knowledge to others. id respect him WAY more if he refused it and after 9 months, when its over, did the PSA anyway. now that would be boss
What is viewed as bullying in US is not viewed as such in Dagestan. Also the desirable reaction to bullying is very different. You would not be happy with his commercial, believe you me.
It would've been along the lines of "If you get bullied go train some wrasslin' and push their shit in, if you can't, go train more, and if you still can't, well, then you're a pussy".

Of course he did. I saw that coming all along.

If he did the PSA thing that would mean he would have time to fight right before he starts his Ramadan which then would be hard to make excuses for not to do.

Now, he is going to sit out for a long ass time.

Strip that fucking belt.

Meh, your employers headquarters is Vegas as well as it’s their favorite place to do business.
Get off your high horse and go mutilate someone’s genitals

they would have ask him to do the PSA for a reduction of his half a million dollar fine he would have done it in a heartbeat

It's like when kids in school get suspended for fighting back. Doing an anti-bullying PSA after some obnoxious hipster douche broke the windows of a bus you were on and dug up everything he could about you, your family, and your associates? Fuck that pansy BS.

Those crooks fined him half a million dollars.

Fuck NSAC right in the rathole from whence they came. I hope they burn to ash.

I mean, they can't be having brawls breaking out. It's harsh but they have to make an exapmle. I don't think much happened to mayhem or Diaz but that's the last time I remember it happening.

Back