Khabib Nurmagomedov Refuses to Do PSA to Reduce Sentence

Wormwood

Rest in Peace BWR
@Black
Reaction score
Per Khabib, “[The NSAC] said to take part in a social campaign… the state of Nevada is a place where they allow drugs, prostitution and gambling...Let them work on themselves [and their own behavior]. There were fighters who didn’t fight for two years and didn’t have their belts taken for a year and a half. I’m ready to fight, they were the ones who banned me.”

Cliffs: Khabib states he will take full 9 month suspension instead of doing PSA for State of Nevada (which would reduce his sentence to 6 month suspension.

Full Article: https://www.mmamania.com/2019/2/2/1...-them-work-on-themselves-ufc-229-mcgregor-mma

Here's Khabib's anti-bullying PSA:
4832144-6248751-image-a-25_1538888984125.jpg

It’s only a 3 month reduction if he does it.. I’m sure he doesn’t give a fuck.

I don't blame him for not wanting to do a PSA but lets not pretend this guy wants to fight in the first place.

2svhr7.jpg

Those crooks fined him half a million dollars.

Fuck NSAC right in the rathole from whence they came. I hope they burn to ash.

I'm glad he told those corrupt pieces of shit to shove it up their ass.

Doesn't he have to eat Rammen for 3 months or something? His schedule probably just lines up with the suspension anyways.

Khabib definitely has a set of grapefruits, there’s no doubt it.

Per Khabib, “[The NSAC] said to take part in a social campaign… the state of Nevada is a place where they allow drugs, prostitution and gambling...Let them work on themselves [and their own behavior]. There were fighters who didn’t fight for two years and didn’t have their belts taken for a year and a half. I’m ready to fight, they were the ones who banned me.”

Cliffs: Khabib states he will take full 9 month suspension instead of doing PSA for State of Nevada (which would reduce his sentence to 6 month suspension.

Full Article: https://www.mmamania.com/2019/2/2/1...-them-work-on-themselves-ufc-229-mcgregor-mma

Here's Khabib's anti-bullying PSA:
View attachment 518985

Like a Boss. LOL at the NSAC trying to exert power over a Russian dude with ties to the Kremlin.

Meanwhile drugs prostitution and everything/anything else illegal that you want can be found in Vegas.

Corrupt pieces of rat turd. F*ck the NSAC

Fuck’em

The got $500k for crying out loud, he has the right to tell them to shove it

Set an example: you leave cage with intent to commit assault, your bank account gets molested.

I wish I could have gotten betting odds on Khabib doing or not doing the PSA.

I would have bet my life savings on him not doing it.

He also said he will never fight in Nevada again. I am fine with his decision.

McGregor vs Cerrone needs to be a 5 round fight so they can make that happen when Conor is off suspension. The winner of that should be ready to step in as a replacement for Fergusson vs Khabib

Khabib obviously has no sense of irony.

I'm so sick of this dudes moral high ground shit, get back in the cage. You were supposed to be the answer to the prima Donna diva who held the division hostage, not another one.

<1>

I'm glad he told those corrupt pieces of shit to shove it up their ass.

Yeah because someone with ties to Kadyrov and the Russian mafia is really in a place to lecture other people on corruption...

Khabib needs to be responsible and hold himself accountable.

He nearly sparked an all out riot in the arena that bled out into the streets that night. There were Irish peace makers trying to calm situations getting KO'd left n right by khbabib's Russian thug goons.

It could've sparked an Ireland/Russian war that the US would've had to get involved in. So in essence Khabib nearly single handedly started WWIII with his attack on US soil. 500k.. He got off light as far as I'm concerned. He was the sole culprit of the chaos that ensued that night.

He is a stubborn and straight forward guy who wont play this kind of game. I can relate in some way when i look back at my teens.

Back