When you dont have ring or cage to stop you from backing up endlessly

I liked it. The leg kick knock down followed by th he double leg KO says training.

Lol @ the crossed eyes. For the millionth time what the hell are some people thinking when they square up. The leg kick knockdown was a good clue to get the fuck out of there.

smirked at the backing up like it's a Tekken stage.

loled at the instant double leg K.O. with cross eye finish.

Stupid cholos thinking they are good at fighting, just cause they are cholos lmao.

Lmfao. You wanna kick ? Let me drag this cigarette super hard before you give me perminant brain damage.

Hit em with that double leg o’ doom.

Stupid cholos thinking they are good at fighting, just cause they are cholos lmao.
Yeah not just cholos but any thuggish person. I always found it amusing when people would say I'm from (*insert city and zip code*) as if that made you good at fighting. Might mean you've seen some shit, and probably carry a weapon, but doesn't mean you can throw hands simply based on your proximity.

That last guy...just lol.

Struts around like a gangsta, drops cig and shirt like he means business, gets dropped immediately and then KTFO, boz eyed and left for dead.

Ultimate Humiliation

<{MingNope}>

Top knot, ripped jeans, dad bod did better than the dude at the end. Holy shit. Lol.

Yeah not just cholos but any thuggish person. I always found it amusing when people would say I'm from (*insert city and zip code*) as if that made you good at fighting. Might mean you've seen some shit, and probably carry a weapon, but doesn't mean you can throw hands simply based on your proximity.

What it usually means is that person is way more likely to have been in street fights and other violent encounters, much more than the avg Joe growing up in suburbia. And having experience in those situations does actually count for a lot, when facing someone who hasn't. That being said actual training trumps all, and someone telling me they train carries way more weight these days than just growing up rough. These tough guys are going to learn the hard way that these days a lot of people train, you can't judge a book by its cover anymore.

What it usually means is that person is way more likely to have been in street fights and other violent encounters, much more than the avg Joe growing up in suburbia. And having experience in those situations does actually count for a lot, when facing someone who hasn't. That being said actual training trumps all, and someone telling me they train carries way more weight these days than just growing up rough. These tough guys are going to learn the hard way that these days a lot of people train, you can't judge a book by its cover anymore.
According to study about 18 million train ma once in a year . Mind you this is U.S . That’s not a lot . So those that truly and regularly train are rare .

According to study about 18 million train ma once in a year . Mind you this is U.S . That’s not a lot . So those that truly and regularly train are rare .
And most of those people are likely concentrated in major cities, where videos like these originate. That's mainly what I'm speaking of, not the rural US or other countries. Edit - And maybe I should have clarified; a lot more people train now than did pre 2000s, is what I meant.

And most of those people are likely concentrated in major cities, where videos like these originate. That's mainly what I'm speaking of, not the rural US or other countries. Edit - And maybe I should have clarified; a lot more people train now than did pre 2000s, is what I meant.
It’s cool I know what you meant , I still think as ppl who train regularly are rarer as a whole population. 18 million out 324 million isnt much . In the 18 million they count ppl who trained once a year 5%. 28% train much as they can

Last edited:
I think it's safe to say that today we have the most amount of people that train MMA/BJJ ever. With that being said I think most people train bjj over anything else, I workout at my local UFC gym and out of ALL the people that I've seen punching/kicking the bags I've probably seen maybe 3 people that look like they know what they are doing; the rest just kind of throws punches without power, don't throw combos, stay flat footed etc.

It’s cool I know what you meant , I still think as ppl who train regularly are rarer as a whole population. 18 million out 324 million isnt much . In the 18 million they count ppl who trained once a year kinda week study .
Of course it's rare when taking into account the entire population. Again though Im not talking about the entire country. Im talking about a city like L.A. or Houston, where encounters like this are much more common. The difference in trained/untrained people from when I was growing up night and day. So, very specifically, in urban populated areas, "tough guys" that start shit with people are way more likely to run into someone that trains, than at any other point in time.

I think it's safe to say that today we have the most amount of people that train MMA/BJJ ever. With that being said I think most people train bjj over anything else, I workout at my local UFC gym and out of ALL the people that I've seen punching/kicking the bags I've probably seen maybe 3 people that look like they know what they are doing; the rest just kind of throws punches without power, don't throw combos, stay flat footed etc.
What do you think it was like 20 years ago? People didn't even really excercise back then compared to today.

What do you think it was like 20 years ago? People didn't even really excercise back then compared to today.
I think 20 years ago people had less mental problems than they do today, therefore there was less violence. Being able to defend yourself today is a a necessity.

Back