GSP has fought in 2 weight classes , Silva has fought in 3 weight classes , You know who hasnt?

Dawz on 7th account in a year lol

How many more until perma Ban on sight?
I told you already that im not your buddy dwaz .I dont know what your relationship with him was but it seems that he has fucked up your mind and he is living rentfree inside your head . Good luck in finding your buddy but im not your friend Dwaz sorry pal.

Weight classes are for fighters like IQs are for morons. Jon is the best ever at MMA. It's like saying Michelangelo sucks as a painter because he didn't use paint from Lowe's on his ceilings.

I told you already that im not your buddy dwaz .I dont know what your relationship with him was but it seems that he has fucked up your mind and he is living rentfree inside your head . Good luck in finding your buddy but im not your friend Dwaz sorry pal.
Stop using my material I used on your gsp buddies

Be original for once dawz, you’ve got much to learn

Stop using my material I used on your gsp buddies

Be original for once dawz, you’ve got much to learn
Did my "GSP buddies" accuse you of being Dwaz too ? I have no idea how a man can live rentfree inside so many heads through an internet forum.
There were some legit TV shows for finding missing people back in the day i guess if they are still a thing you should ask them to find your buddy Dwaz since you seem to miss him this much.

How do all these silva gay bois amass hundreds of posts in such a short time with their late 2018 / early 2019 accounts?

It really seems like it is soley an Anderson fan thing... To just shit post like kooks and get banned over and over again. Are Silva fans the most pathetic of all the groups of sherdog fan girls? It certainly seems like it doesn't it. Even Conor fans aren't this sad. They just angrier and angrier with each incarnation like fucking al qaeda or something.

How do all these silva gay bois amass hundreds of posts in such a short time with their late 2018 / early 2019 accounts?

It really seems like it is soley an Anderson fan thing... To just shit post like kooks and get banned over and over again. Are Silva fans the most pathetic of all the groups of sherdog fan girls? It certainly seems like it doesn't it. Even Conor fans aren't this sad.
Dont bother bro . Their only purpose in life is bashing GSP by pushing their false narrative.
Thats why they keep getting owned in arguments and dont reply to 70% of questions directed towards them.

When did fighting in 2 weight classes become a big deal? The gaps in MMA weight classes are huge.

30 lbs of fat isn't going to make DC and better against Jones, if Jones went to HW he beats DC again. Being fatter isn't an advantage. Bader and DC show that any LHW can do at least as well at HW as they've done at LHW, the HWs are all terrible.
Then why is Jones so hesitant to do it and get 2 belts? He’s had many invitations but always declines

Dont bother bro . Their only purpose in life is bashing GSP by pushing their false narrative.
Thats why they keep getting owned in arguments and dont reply to 70% of questions directed towards them.
False narrative? Bring it GSP wife. I am fully indoctrinated into why GSP is a duck while Anderson is a fighter. I’ll answer any question you like and back it up.

Try to tell me why GSP retired at 32 years old and only came back for 1 fight in 6 years vs the weakest MW “champ” Bisping.

I won’t dodge any questions like you claim.

Lol! More revisionist history from Bore St. Pierre sack lickers.

Silva fought MULTIPLE times at LHW, including KOing the guy who son'd Shogun.

Meanwhile GSP ducked MW like the plague for YEARS when Silva was reigning champ. He moved up ONCE, specifically to fight the weakest MW champ he could get his hands on... one eyed geriatric Bisping. Lied to Dayna about wanting to defend the belt knowing full well he was gonna "catch colitis" when legit contenders started showing up.

Bore vaseline enthusiasts feeling emotional because Jones has never been beaten by another man in the octagon, while their emotional support hero tapped to strikes.......from a midget LOL

Is normal.
Dude, the frame of GSP isn't that big for welterweight. Jones is taller than most HWs. The one eyed Bisping is the same guy that KO'ed Rockhold and wobbled Silva.

By all accounts, the dude missed training leading into the Bisping fight from colitis. Don't let that get in the way of your hate though lol

f8be97cf99b523f4a0f45489c6745478

Ducking HW like the plague. There is nothing left for him in that division yet instead of fighting the double champ one of the greatest Daniel Cormier for a 3rd time at HW he goes on to fight guys like Anthony Smith. WW was stacked always while LHW has been dead for years yet the champion wont move up to test himself against bigger guys in HW .

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/12...-jones-daniel-cormier-rematch-fight-interview
Calls out DC for a LHW fight , then declines to fight him at HW . No wonder he wants nothing of HW .

GSP came back 6 years after he retired to face the retiring Bisping in a cherry picked fight. We know he didnt want the young guns in ANY division.

Silva fought legit LHWs when he was MW champ.

Jones is 30 and just knocked out the HW champ and got his belt back a 3rd time?

Hes got time. Dont hate playa

Yeah Jones not fighting at HW is weaksauce considering he easily has the frame for it.

Step the fuck up.

"Weight classes" dummy

This new "frame for it" idiocy only applies to Jones, thus negating "weight classes"

TS' favourite fighter > yours.

Fuckin' losers.

Conor has fought in 3 weight classes too.. just sayin

Prob been posted before but I didn't feel like reading, it's late and I just turned on Aldo/Faber so my focus is on how fucked up The California Kid's leg is about to be.

Lol! More revisionist history from Bore St. Pierre sack lickers.

Silva fought MULTIPLE times at LHW, including KOing the guy who son'd Shogun.

Meanwhile GSP ducked MW like the plague for YEARS when Silva was reigning champ. He moved up ONCE, specifically to fight the weakest MW champ he could get his hands on... one eyed geriatric Bisping. Lied to Dayna about wanting to defend the belt knowing full well he was gonna "catch colitis" when legit contenders started showing up.

Bore vaseline enthusiasts feeling emotional because Jones has never been beaten by another man in the octagon, while their emotional support hero tapped to strikes.......from a midget LOL

Is normal.
Bisping is overly underrated. He did better than adesnaya.

Penn.

He fought in 5.
Is that right? He was LW and WW champ. Fought at 145. Fought machida at HW.
Did he ever fight at MW or LHW(which in pride were different due to kg instead of lbs, for practical reasons).

Two week old account spitting fire and rage, trying to be edgy

giphy.gif

GSP fans aren't cosigning this clownery.

What's the point of shitting all over a fighter just because he didn't fight outside of his natural weight class?

But would any of us be talking about this without the emergence of the Champ Champ? Conor screwed up the whole system really because he was the one to win two under the UFC banner, and from my perspective GSP seems to be the only one actually concerned about his legacy because he's the only one willing to take a calculated risk and understand how attainable the reward is.
Silva was never going to beat DC, Jones was never going to heavyweight unless DC went back up, BJ was never going to win belts in other weight classes, Conor was bound to get exposed, and Saku is underrated/unknown among casuals (although extremely goat-worthy). Not to mention that I take out fighters that have ever tested positive from the GOAT discussion anyways, because you can never really know the truth.

GSP may not be the craziest guy at the bar, but regardless of his losses, he may be the most successful.

f8be97cf99b523f4a0f45489c6745478

Ducking HW like the plague. There is nothing left for him in that division yet instead of fighting the double champ one of the greatest Daniel Cormier for a 3rd time at HW he goes on to fight guys like Anthony Smith. WW was stacked always while LHW has been dead for years yet the champion wont move up to test himself against bigger guys in HW .

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/12...-jones-daniel-cormier-rematch-fight-interview
Calls out DC for a LHW fight , then declines to fight him at HW . No wonder he wants nothing of HW .

#facts he turned down fights at heavyweight. he went from talking about making dc his bitch to saying i pass bring on more lhw.

"I heard Kenny Florian has fought in 4 divisions"
~Kenny Florian

Back