GSP has fought in 2 weight classes , Silva has fought in 3 weight classes , You know who hasnt?

i watched the post fight presser from the first dc fight. jon jones talked about cain and werdum.

jon jones talked tough about dc after ufc 232 presser and quickly said im not moving up and staying at lhw. it simple jon jones knows he look like cain did tonight if he fought francis.

jon jones made a fake offer to fight stipe knowing the ufc wouldnt take it. he did it so fan like you can go see jon wants to move up.
You are clueless
wont post evidence because you made some retarded dumb shit up

You are clueless
wont post evidence because you made some retarded dumb shit up

i know what i watch at the post fight presser. jon said things about cain.

i jsut see thru the games that jon jones plays/

Nobody is required to fight in multiple weightclasses

I hate Jones but that's a big fucking jump in weight dude. He would have moved up a couple of times if they had a 225 cruiserweight class probably

Has Jones been offered any fights at HW? I mean actual fight contracts?

Penn is a legend and the reason why he fought in so many weightclasses make him what he is - One of the GOATs (Top 10)
B.j one of my boys but can't put him in top 10 .... one of the goats but further down the list.

Honorable mention to Mighty Mouse. Even he fought in two weight classes.

Jones is more scared to fight clean then any fighter in the ufc, don't ever expect him to have the balls DC does

f8be97cf99b523f4a0f45489c6745478

Ducking HW like the plague. There is nothing left for him in that division yet instead of fighting the double champ one of the greatest Daniel Cormier for a 3rd time at HW he goes on to fight guys like Anthony Smith. WW was stacked always while LHW has been dead for years yet the champion wont move up to test himself against bigger guys in HW .

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/12...-jones-daniel-cormier-rematch-fight-interview
Calls out DC for a LHW fight , then declines to fight him at HW . No wonder he wants nothing of HW .
I don't think either one of them wants a 3rd fight. High risk reward for DC only and I don't see Cormier comfortable with the possibility of his last fight being a 3rd loss to JJ. It would mentally devour him.

Flip side of coin, somehow fight should happen (Its not) and DC wins---- he gets labeled as THEE GOAT. #1 period.
Ain't happening though and I have to be honest, I would see Jones saying " eh- fuck it, I'll do it a 3rd time" before Daniel caving in.Cormier may not retire exactly when he wanted but it won't be that far after.

How do all these silva gay bois amass hundreds of posts in such a short time with their late 2018 / early 2019 accounts?

It really seems like it is soley an Anderson fan thing... To just shit post like kooks and get banned over and over again. Are Silva fans the most pathetic of all the groups of sherdog fan girls? It certainly seems like it doesn't it. Even Conor fans aren't this sad. They just angrier and angrier with each incarnation like fucking al qaeda or something.

Don't see how it's even debatable that Anderson Silva has the worst fanbase in Sherdog history. They literally turned me from being a fan to not being one.

I realized this though and am now doing my best to not partake in the GSP/Silva fan-feud that will never end. I just accepted that it's the Silva fanbase that is complete garbage, not Silva himself. There are some Silva fans that aren't terrible posters but most are just that... terrible.

Back