Why is Abdul Razak Alhassan still signed with the UFC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NandoMoura

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
AAlhassan.jpg

The USADA database shows that Abdul Razak Alhassan has been tested twice in 2019. Alhassan was arrested in April and indicted in September on sexual assault charges. Abdul is still under UFC contract.

''Alhassan is being accused of driving both women, who were drunk, back to the 20-year-old’s home and forcibly raping both of them. The 20-year-old told police, according to the Star-Telegram, that Alhassan grabbed her from behind, pushed her face into the bed and raped her, then moved to her 22-year-old friend and raped her.''

''The UFC has not responded to Bloody Elbow’s repeated requests for comment regarding Alhassan’s indictment or clarification regarding his place on the UFC’s active roster. The promotion has also been asked whether they knew Alhassan was out on bail when he fought at UFC 228.''

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/9/...k-alhassan-indicted-on-sexual-assault-charges

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/11...not-to-contact-alleged-victims-mma-crime-news

Because he knocks bitches out cold in the first is why

He's a really exciting fighter. Don't give a fuck what he does outside of the cage. I want more entertaining fighters.

Damn this man KOing dudes and raping women. If this was another time, he'd have his own army to lead, but its 2019 and no mate, you dont go around raping women. KO as many dudes as you see fit though.

I'm guessing they are waiting for a formal charge etc. Innocent until proven guilty and all that shit. But fuck him the peice of shit

It was still being investigated and he hasnt been charged with anything . Why should they fire him?

i dont give a shit, i am a fight fan, i watch UFC because i like to watch spectacular fights. Abdul razak delivers that for me, i dont need to have personal info on him.

Dana gonna let this one play out, see if it blows over.
HHUECoM.jpg

If he gets convicted, then he's gone, I'm presuming.

They signed Greg Hardy. Keeping this guy on the roster should be a surprise to no one.

Wow I never heard about this. Sad to hear for his victims. He was a super exciting prospect, huge power

He's a really exciting fighter. Don't give a fuck what he does outside of the cage. I want more entertaining fighters.

i dont give a shit, i am a fight fan, i watch UFC because i like to watch spectacular fights. Abdul razak delivers that for me, i dont need to have personal info on him.

Keep watching if it happens to your daughter or wife then. I bet you're both outcasts and socially awkward

Is this the brother that KOd Nico Price into the spiderverse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sammywells
Back