PBP UFC 235: Jones vs. Smith Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: 6:30pm ET/3:30pm PT/11:30pm UK

cody garbrandts opponents: is he? IS HE? HE IS! :: thwack :: EASY NIGHT YEA

lol, first, I don't follow the religion so I couldn't care less. 2, I've taken more sherdoggers to events (like DC vs Stipe) than you've ever been to in your life. Pipe down.

3rd, Zabit wasn't running, you clearly have no idea about what footwork is, I assume you think every fighter should fight like Cody in this fight vs Munhoz?
1. you are muslim so STFU with your biased BS 2. Boasting about taking Sherdoggers to anywhere is hilarious. I watched Cro Cop get KO'd live by Gonzaga....Pipe down
3rd Zabit was running like many others have pointed out, I dont assume that every fight should be like Cody vs Pedro, that shit doesnt last long lol stop being a triggered little dork

Semi interested in this next wmma fight. Zhang can prove herself.

Dont think codys chin is actually that bad, its his recovery. You see him get hit clean and he noticeably takes a bit longer than most guys to get his wits back

Thus, the lack of defense and stupid decision to throw haymakers for no reason

Still dont understand... Fought great vs Dom, now he fights like shit

Interim belts in the UFC are even more of a joke than they used to be. They've stripped several of them recently.

Dear UFC,

Please give me 3 snooze fests in my PPV... that all go to boring decisions. (unless Lawler can stop the TD) Thank you for a great opener & main though.

Sincerely,
Everyone

Hopefully Zhang wins, I fucking hate Tecia style of fighting

So we aren’t switching to the main card forum lol

I wish Artem Lobov and Cody Garbrandt were in the same weight class. I would greatly enjoy that fight.
<Goldie11>

<BC1>People were sleeping on Pedro. Well when I say people my casual friends are all shocked lol
From his interview, I wouldn’t take Pedro lightly if I were fighting him. Seems like a smart guy with a good coach. Great chin always helps.

Interim belts in the UFC are even more of a joke than they used to be. They've stripped several of them recently.

To be fair, Colby ducked Woodley numerous times, it's been confirmed, and when it was time to Unify the Interim Lightweight Championship, Tony injured himself. These two seem legit in a sense.

And here I thought he learned from hus emotional KO's.

Ffs man.

Theres nowhere to go with him at this point. He just cant fight smart once he gets hurt.

Torres will be motivated by Reebok tier system pay scale. Vets making good money now if they win. Never seen zhang fight but if she has good TDD I don't see how she loses getting kicked at range by Torres. This is main-card. Zhang must have some potential.

Fetal position is never an early stoppage.
10 sec to go an he was defending with hands ....... dont rob fans of an epic 2 d rd of war to stop it there. Just my. I am a just bleed fan tho

Zhang is an interesting prospect. She beat the piss out of Aguilar. Torres always make a fight shitty with her bouncing and powerless striking.
Well in her defense she's basically forced to fight a weight class above her ideal weight cause the UFC is still making her and us wait for a women's 105lbs division when there's probably more reason and talent for that than for a 145 one. This considered, her accomplishments in the UFC are really impressive regardless of her arguably having an unattractive fighting style.

Back