PBP UFC 235: Jones vs. Smith Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: 6:30pm ET/3:30pm PT/11:30pm UK

Max destroys him, it's too obvious. Zabit is looking at the clock for the 3rd round, he'd be lucky to survive that long with Max who would have his face busted up by then.
Max is same size an length basically with insane cardio, chin, n boxing. Right now Max humiliates Zabit ..... no point in that fight right now. Give Zabit Ortega n I think Ortega wins easily as well.

how am I triggered one when you're the one bringing up religion? I'm nothing since I follow none. You have 0 knowledge of what footwork is nor understand MMA if you think Jeremy won round 1 or won that fight. Not standing in front of an opponent who is known for his power shots while out-striking him on the feet isn't running. I suggest you watch more fights so you understand what is going on.

And you can't prove you've been anywhere, I literally have people on here who can verify that I've been to events. Providing evidence to let you know you're an idiot with your triggered ass posts.

Wish there was an age restriction for this site so you kids wouldn't be allowed to post past your bedtime.
I didnt say Jeremy won round 1 or the fight lol I literally commented "29-28 Zabit" lol look how mad you are getting just making up shit now....and yet again you're boasting about sherdoggers and events you've been to with them lol so far you havent proved anything either, triggered dork

War Zhang but I fear she might spend some time on her back.

He is an absolute killer. Still I’ve been told Cody supposedly only goes full zero fight IQ against Dillashaw. I guess that’s not a thing anymore.
His fans are full of false narratives, for years they've preached cody, cruz and tj .. so far ahead why have others fight.

Just found this gif. Anyone know her name?

giphy.webp

<20>
Emily Bett Rickards That's probably from the tv series Arrow

Max destroys him, it's too obvious. Zabit is looking at the clock for the 3rd round, he'd be lucky to survive that long with Max who would have his face busted up by then.
Your preaching to the choir man but Max may be gone to 155. He isn’t going to lock that division up he said so much at the 236 presser.

Back