PBP UFC 235: Jones vs. Smith Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: 6:30pm ET/3:30pm PT/11:30pm UK

The people who would question Codys fight IQ. I think he went full out Bc his leg was dammaged after the low kicks of Pedro. It was visible his leg was hurt 3 mins into the fight.

Max is same size an length basically with insane cardio, chin, n boxing. Right now Max humiliates Zabit ..... no point in that fight right now. Give Zabit Ortega n I think Ortega wins easily as well.
Max has him TKO'd by that time easily, but he's the GOAT don't forget. :rolleyes:

Emily Bett Rickards That's probably from the tv series Arrow
tenor.gif

Torres is a tough chick. She always looks two weight classes smaller than her opponents.

She had dumps like a truck, truck, truck
Thighs like what, what, what
Baby move your butt, butt, butt
I think I'll sing it again

She had dumps like a truck, truck, truck
Thighs like what, what, what
All night long
Let me see that thong

Your preaching to the choir man but Max may be gone to 155. He isn’t going to lock that division up he said so much at the 236 presser.
You think Zabit beats Ortega? Maybe, a much better matchup for him but I gotta see more, I don't see GOAT stuff yet. He can be walked down. He is skilled but also looks at the clock. GOAT's don't do that.

China girl does look legit but does she have cardio she looks gassed right now. Maybe just looks gassed dunno

Hmm. Weile needs to keep her hands up and more tight. Her guard is too wide.

Did Dom say he thought Tecia was winning? Seemed like an easy 10-9 for the other girl.​

Zhang is really impressing me.

SHe;s a bit raw, but she's got skills.

I wish all WMMA fights were like this.

Back