Why I think Derrick Lewis is going to destroy JDS !

TheCobra

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
JDS usually starts off slowly and is a patient striker and Derrick Lewis is good against those type of strikers , also JDS usually takes a couple strikes to strike back and you can’t do that against Derrick Lewis. Derrick lewis by 3rd round KO. What are your breakdowns of this very underrated fight?

JDS usually starts off slowly and is a patient striker and Derrick Lewis is good against those type of strikers , also JDS usually takes a couple strikes to strike back and you can’t do that against Derrick Lewis. Derrick lewis by 3rd round KO. What are your breakdowns of this very underrated fight?
derek lewis has dookie ass striking, dog shit cardio, and fucking horrific wrestling. he will do nothing that surprises JDS. Not saying he cant win but ive got JDS by KO within 3 rounds

Lewis is super fun, but he's also the least skilled fighter in the whole UFC, WMMA included. Everytime he wins, it's like he's yelling that training is useless. JDS should be ok.

So you think JDS is a slow starter yet you predict a 3rd round KO for Lewis???

I think JDS even at this washed up stage should KO Lewis.

If Junior can show any sort of sense and discipline he should absolutely win this.

JDS has the skills to beat him. Prob look like his fight against Rothwell

It really just depends on how much Dos Santos has left. I think he still has enough left to beat Lewis. Lewis, however, could end the fight with one punch. Should be good while it lasts due to Junior's inability to slip punches and Lewis' power.

JDS lights him up like a fucking Christmas tree
I refuse to live in a world where Lewis beats him

jds is pretty easy to hit and lewis will catch him, iim leaning towards lewis.

Could see Cigano backing up and getting blasted with his chin in the air.
If Tai could hit him in that situation, Lewis probably puts him out.

On the other hand it could look like the Rothwell fight...

Literally nothing you posted here is true. JDS isn't a slow starter and Derrick Lewis hasn't fought anyone like him, let alone beat them. He doesn't "take a couple strikes to strike back" either.

derek lewis has dookie ass striking, dog shit cardio, and fucking horrific wrestling. he will do nothing that surprises JDS. Not saying he cant win but ive got JDS by KO within 3 rounds

he also has a glass body. Yet he finds ways to win when he shouldn't.

JDS lights him up like a fucking Christmas tree
I refuse to live in a world where Lewis beats him

This. JDS should take it. Size chin and cardio aren't everything, we saw that in his last Tuivasa fight (and Tai is a much better technical striker than BB...).

Maybe you gotta a concussion why you thinking that..? If JDS fights like I see it he should use BB like a kick & punchbag until he gasses all out or fatigue taps...

I like both of these guys, but can't imagine JDS losing here. As long as Junior stays technical, expects a brawler's approach from Lewis, and doesn't get backed up against the cage, I'd be shocked if he lost. I think JDS gets a fairly easy TKO in Round 2-- Honestly, I think he can get a fairly easy stoppage in the first round, but he might stay tentative and let Lewis slow down a little.

Lewis doesn't even train MMA. He says it all the time. He could still land and KO JDS, of course. He has that kind of power. But if JDS can avoid a flush hit to the jaw or head, JDS wins it via decision.

Back