What fight will you be watching May 18th?

i'll be watching the TBA v TBD main event on the ufc card...

Breazeale is so much better than when Joshua knocked him out 3 years ago.
Oh no he's not is he.
Wilder ducking a real fight again now that he knows Fury wasn't actually done and he wants none of Joshua he's not even pretending he wants the fight any more.
Wilder is a joke.

I'd be more excited for the Wilder fight if it was the Fury rematch or against Joshua. I'm tired of boxing blue balling me.

Is the boxing on HBO? Boxing is barely ever on free tv so I probably won't be watching it. Not paying $25 for a shitty HBO package.

Edit: only 4 fights scheduled for that card so far. I doubt that will be the main event, it could actually end up being a good card.

Entertaining perhaps with a decision that was worse than any in MMA.

Who do you think should have won that fight? I'm asking from ignorance, not to be a smartass. Give your point of view.

PS, thought I was the world's last Laimbeer fan.

Haha when you put it that way the choice is pretty much obvious.

I'll be watching Aspen Ladd smash that ass come May 18.

Deontay Wilder vs Dominic Breazeale for the WBC Heavyweight World Championship (Boxing)

or

Aspen Ladd vs Sijara Eubanks (UFC Fight Night 151)

Wilder vs Breazeale. Easy pick. Another mandatory defense for Wilder but it will end in a brutal knockout.

As a fan of MMA, posting on an MMA website, I’m gonna watch the MMA fight.

Breazeale hahaha. I will watch both coz Wilder will KO this bum in 60 seconds.

Jab-cross-lead hook ...the end.

I'll be watching MMA.
I like boxing a lot. I just hate what it has become (been). Meaning all the corruption.
Signs are all over the place that MMA, UFC particularly, is headed down the same path. I hope things change.

Why the hell is Wilder fighting some guy named Dominick when he should be rematching Tyson Fury?
That rematch was a stupid fight to make anyway, Fury won clearly. I've lost interest in boxing after that one

As a lifelong boxing fan as well as a die-hard MMA fan I'll be watching both of course.
I'll watch Wilder-Breazeale live on Showtime & then, once that card is over I'll switch over to the ESPN + app & watch the UFC event. There's no need to make a choice.

Probably the UFC will event since they undoubtedly have many other fights to announce, including a main event.

Breazeale is so much better than when Joshua knocked him out 3 years ago.
Oh no he's not is he.
Wilder ducking a real fight again now that he knows Fury wasn't actually done and he wants none of Joshua he's not even pretending he wants the fight any more.
Wilder is a joke.
Can't blame Wilder for Fury cashing out and going over to the ESPN camp.... where there is literally zero competition for him. Not mad at Fury for taking the money either.

It's like Stipe runs to ONE FC, and you blame Cormier for "ducking" him.
To quote that rainbow headed fucktard rapper... You stupid!

Back