What fight will you be watching May 18th?

Deontay Wilder vs Dominic Breazeale for the WBC Heavyweight World Championship (Boxing)

or

Aspen Ladd vs Sijara Eubanks (UFC Fight Night 151)

Wilder vs Breazeale. Easy pick. Another mandatory defense for Wilder but it will end in a brutal knockout.

I wonder which fight will @Natesblackshirt watch .

I take mediocre MMA over can crushing at boxing any day of the week.

Joshua
Wilder
Fury
Canelo

These boxers get top priority than any MMA fight. The very chance of one of them losing has MASSIVE implications than any MMA fight the UFC can muster that doesn’t involve Conor, or Jon Jones at HW.

Joshua
Wilder
Fury
Canelo

These boxers get top priority than any MMA fight. The very chance of one of them losing has MASSIVE implications than any MMA fight the UFC can muster that doesn’t involve Conor, or Jon Jones at HW.
fact

Deontay Wilder vs Dominic Breazeale for the WBC Heavyweight World Championship (Boxing)

or

Aspen Ladd vs Sijara Eubanks (UFC Fight Night 151)

Wilder vs Breazeale. Easy pick. Another mandatory defense for Wilder but it will end in a brutal knockout.

Wilder breazeale of course lol

Great example but it doesn't work cross promotions really are a thing in boxing there's ABSOLUTELY NOTHING stopping Wilder from losing to Joshua other than him not taking the fight.

Can you read? I'm clearly blaming Wilder, he knows Fury beat him and he knows Joshua would beat him so he fake calls for fights against them but does nothing to actually get the fight. He only took the Fury fight in the first place because Fury looks like dog shit in his 2 comeback fights.

At the same point in their careers Wilder was fighting Fraudley Harrison while Joshua had already beaten Klitschko and had 2 of the 4 belts.

The only people who can't see it are some Americans. No one goes to watch Wilder live so plenty in the US get it too, he's a joke.

My bad, I thought you were pussy aching that Wilder wouldn't fight Fury again, but you're actually talking about Joshua.

Since Joshua has a fight lined up with Jarell Miller, Wilder's got to do something in the meanwhile.

Wilder looks foolish IMO for not taking the HUGE upfront money DAZN was willing to throw at him, but he really does want Fury again, and maybe that is why he didn't sign with DAZN ie) Getting in bed with DAZN pretty much makes the ESPN rematch with Fury go away. ... either way, I don't agree with the decision.

In the last interview I saw, Wilder says he's sick of taking short money and that he expects to be the A side in negotiations, and with Joshua he is delusional with that expectation. I mean, if he's not willing to take 100M for 3 fights, (1 of them being a softball intro fight to the platform) he's got an inflated opinion of his worth, and that's going to interfere with getting fights made.

Both... but Canelo might steal my attention vs a UFC...

That's not the main event. RDA vs Lee is.

Back