• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

Day off from work today and I did my usual ritualof wake up, get dressed, stop at the local In & Out Market and got my usual coffee then went to the park, sat at the same spot I always do, drank the coffee while I listened to High On Fire and vaped that friend known as Mary Jane. A friend of mine stopped by before I left and gave me a ziploc
bag full of dried liberty caps. I fix PC's for a living and fixed his custom build that would randomly turn off. I fixed for no charge cause that is what friends do. I forgot that since I didn't want money he was going to giving something as a thanks. Ended up being those Liberty Caps. I weighed out about 3.5 g and it has been 15 minute since ingestion. The universal truth of our meaning and purpose on this earth but more than likely just tripping pretty hard.
DtimxvK.jpg

Day off from work today and I did my usual ritualof wake up, get dressed, stop at the local In & Out Market and got my usual coffee then went to the park, sat at the same spot I always do, drank the coffee while I listened to High On Fire and vaped that friend known as Mary Jane. A friend of mine stopped by before I left and gave me a ziploc
bag full of dried liberty caps. I fix PC's for a living and fixed his custom build that would randomly turn off. I fixed for no charge cause that is what friends do. I forgot that since I didn't want money he was going to giving something as a thanks. Ended up being those Liberty Caps. I weighed out about 3.5 g and it has been 15 minute since ingestion. The universal truth of our meaning and purpose on this earth but more than likely just tripping pretty hard.
DtimxvK.jpg
I remember stumbling around Cote-de-Neige on blue caps when I was living above of this minimal-techno producer dude named Akufen. Hope you don't get the gut rot i did after i came down tho.

I remember stumbling around Cote-de-Neige on blue caps when I was living above of this minimal-techno producer dude named Akufen. Hope you don't get the gut rot i did after i came down tho.
My friend, I do not think I will. It is here now by the way and part of my mental and physical mindset. I hope you have great day :)

Lay off the needles man, you're asking for a heart attack
lol i aint on any needles. I work out maybe once or twice a week tops. Its just the angle im on that makes me look bigger.

Here from straight on..

53367881_10161600782645258_6917432846143455232_n.jpg

lol i aint on any needles. I work out maybe once or twice a week tops. Its just the angle im on that makes me look bigger.

Here from straight on..

Your AV is dope I remember getting my dad to hire Ninja scroll for me then he turned it off at that scene haha

Your AV is dope I remember getting my dad to hire Ninja scroll for me then he turned it off at that scene haha
"Shut up. And perhaps I'll let you live just a little bit longer. Don't let it cross your mind that I wouldn't mind raping a dead girl."

Lol that scene shocked the shit out of me.

"Shut up. And perhaps I'll let you live just a little bit longer. Don't let it cross your mind that I wouldn't mind raping a dead girl."

Lol that scene shocked the shit out of me.
Yeah but then I moved onto legend of the over fiend and go desensitized to it all

Here from straight on..

If I were you, I'd grow the stache out.

Living the dream in Wailea. I would move there in a second if it was viable.

oKYF7pw.png

Back