Pettis chances of beating WB have to be in the 0.X % range

Post a bet slip then, Pettis has lost steam recently but is still a good striker, not rare for fighters to step up a division and do just fine against bigger guys, MW champ and contender are former WW, one of them basically an overweight WW, Cerrone did ok, RDA did ok, Masvidal just put Till to sleep who is considered a huge WW, fight can be competitive as Wonderboy isnt a grappler, should be fun.

i cant believe you would allow such craziness to overtake the actual point within the point,my cousin served 3 terms and was shot twice if he were here hed fly out to your shitsplat and drop you in a heap unlikely youd even know what happened
thats right i went there

McGregor had a higher chance of beating Mayweather.
No he never - he had 0% chance to anyone with a clue and was not a moronic fanboy who believed the "touch of death" Garbage.

Wonderboy should win this but Pettis has a slight chance. These are two master strikers in MMA and Pettis has a very underrated BJJ game.

Floyd vs conor was the equivalent of a master fighting some bum who walked outta the bar.

Last edited:
And i legit thought Till would murder Masvidal, but here we are.

He's a big underdog but size doesn't matter as much with strikers. Masvidal is a former LW who can still make LW and he KOed Till who's been thinking of going to MW for a while now.

Pettis got STOPPED by Tony, Porier, Max Holloway.
Beaten soundly by Edson...

Pettis doesn't have the cardio or the heart.

Wonderbread has the opposite of a killer instinct and has been a total snooze for a long time.

Pettis got STOPPED by Tony, Porier, Max Holloway.
Beaten soundly by Edson...

Pettis doesn't have the cardio or the heart.

Those are all pressure strikers, Wonderboy is not. Pettis should be a big underdog but styles matter and this style match up isn't as bad as the three you named, though Wonderboy is bigger and a better striker than them. It's a different style and size doesn't matter as much between strikers as it does when the bigger guy has a grappling base/style.

Wonderboy will probably make this far less competitive than it appears on paper. Pettis may have been champion once, but that was a lifetime ago. He's likely to struggle with size and reach, so I expect this to be a clear cut albeit dry decision for WB. Pettis peaked early, even if he were to recapture that version of himself he would still struggle with many of the contenders in any of the weight classes he's competed in

It's not less than 5% chance of Pettis winning, but it is really low...

He is obviously much smaller, not a better striker. Is 3-6 in his last 9 fights with 3 of the losses being finishes.

Thompson only had one clear loss in his last 10 fights.

Very very hard to see how Pettis would win this one. Only possibility is if Thompson fights completely scared and doesn't engage and thus loses a close decision due to Pettis' flashier strikes that don't really do any damage.

I'm going to parlay Thompson and Blaydes to get -135. I hope Blaydes doesn't screw me like he did against Ngannou.

tenor.gif

"_______________ has ZERO chance"

Thread # 8, 472, 898
That was literally the OP of a thread past week, when I posted that I thought Masvidal was gonna knock Till silly.

There's literally ALWAYS a chance.

I legit lol’d at the Mayweather Connor comparison. You might actually be right TS lmao.

Back