Pettis chances of beating WB have to be in the 0.X % range

Whoever thought this match up was a good idea had to be smoking crack. The odds don't even do it justice. McGregor had a higher chance of beating Mayweather than Pettis does in this fight. It's so uneven that I'm not even interested in watching. Also why would WB be interested in this fight. It does absolutely nothing for him.
Hahahahqhahqqh

Whoever thought this match up was a good idea had to be smoking crack. The odds don't even do it justice. McGregor had a higher chance of beating Mayweather than Pettis does in this fight. It's so uneven that I'm not even interested in watching.

Good thinking. Your imagination is probably more entertaining than the actual fight anyway.

Whoever thought this match up was a good idea had to be smoking crack. The odds don't even do it justice. McGregor had a higher chance of beating Mayweather than Pettis does in this fight. It's so uneven that I'm not even interested in watching. Also why would WB be interested in this fight. It does absolutely nothing for him.
LOL!

Wonderboy couldn’t even make it out of the second round!

Eat crow? I simply made a prediction on how I thought the fight would go you dumbass. I didnt go on that Wonderboy was going to destroy him or some shit lol always hilarious to see how posters like you refuse to get over previous encounters
{<jordan}
Aren’t you Brits supposed to have a good sense of humor? You made a prediction but the excuses you make to try to justify why you were wrong (AGAIN) is embarrassing, I’m guessing you got double yellows for that poor attitude and quick temper lol.

Aren’t you Brits supposed to have a good sense of humor? You made a prediction but the excuses you make to try to justify why you were wrong (AGAIN) is embarrassing, I’m guessing you got double yellows for that poor attitude and quick temper lol.
Awww you're the clown who didnt make a single post in this thread before the fight, and now you're quoting every wrong prediction and talking shit lmao like I said its embarrassing that you are not over our previous encounter months ago and so you're here talking nonsense as per usual. Get over it kid

Pettis had his nose broken, he would have faded in the later rounds since he was unable to breathe properly. Pettis was completely outclassed, only Wonderboy haters would say otherwise.

I'm a fan of Wonderboy but it's tough to predict the future. One one hand, Wonderboy was ahead on points. Specifically head punches. On the other hand, Pettis KO'd him with one good punch. So how do we know that Pettis wouldn't have landed a solid punch in the later rounds?

It's hard to say Pettis was outclassed since he won the fight. His strikes were effective. And even though he was behind on head strikes, the one good one he landed was all it took.

Let's think about it like football. Say one team got 3 interceptions and 4 sacks. But they scored zero touchdowns. The other team scores a touchdown. The other team wins. How can you say the other team was outclassed if they won?

Let's think of it like a race. 1000m. Wonderboy pulls ahead for most of the race. But Pettis catches up and reaches the finish line first. How can you say he was outclassed if he won?

Wonderboy had more effective striking for almost 2 rounds. Pettis, being the smaller fighter was keeping up pretty well. And most importantly, he finished the fight. I can't call that being outclassed. Maybe if the fight went on longer and Wonderboy racked up a landslide advantage in strikes I'd consider it outclassed. But based on stats, it wasn't a blow out.

Wonderboy was winning fight, that for sure, but people overestimating it, same with Pettis bloody nose - it was from jab, shit like this happen, not proof Wonderboy was doing more damage.

Exactly. Look up the stats. Wonderboy was ahead on points, but it wasn't a landslide.

A belt drawn with outlines and nothing in it. Kinda like the empty heads of the overly opinionated who make these shit threads.
Somebody needs to shoop up a "I Wen't Full Retard" belt and it needs to be implemented by mods when this type of thread rears its ugly head.

upload_2019-3-25_16-39-32.png

This isn't a blow out. Wonderboy only landed 7 more significant strikes over 2 rounds. Don't be fooled by blood.

Awww you're the clown who didnt make a single post in this thread before the fight, and now you're quoting every wrong prediction and talking shit lmao like I said its embarrassing that you are not over our previous encounter months ago and so you're here talking nonsense as per usual. Get over it kid
You really are upset WOW

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I'm a fan of Wonderboy but it's tough to predict the future. One one hand, Wonderboy was ahead on points. Specifically head punches. On the other hand, Pettis KO'd him with one good punch. So how do we know that Pettis wouldn't have landed a solid punch in the later rounds?

It's hard to say Pettis was outclassed since he won the fight. His strikes were effective. And even though he was behind on head strikes, the one good one he landed was all it took.

Let's think about it like football. Say one team got 3 interceptions and 4 sacks. But they scored zero touchdowns. The other team scores a touchdown. The other team wins. How can you say the other team was outclassed if they won?

Let's think of it like a race. 1000m. Wonderboy pulls ahead for most of the race. But Pettis catches up and reaches the finish line first. How can you say he was outclassed if he won?

Wonderboy had more effective striking for almost 2 rounds. Pettis, being the smaller fighter was keeping up pretty well. And most importantly, he finished the fight. I can't call that being outclassed. Maybe if the fight went on longer and Wonderboy racked up a landslide advantage in strikes I'd consider it outclassed. But based on stats, it wasn't a blow out.
That was very well said and I agree fully. It appeared that Pettis’ strategy was to damage Wonderboy’s legs to slow him down and counter him when he got in the pocket. His perfectly timed Superman Hook was the product of chopping those legs down for two rounds. Just because Wonderboy won almost two rounds doesn’t mean he would be able to win the next three on battered legs.

A lot of people thought the same thing when Kelvin was forced up to middleweight.

Maybe with Pettis the weight cut has been draining him & we'll see a different fighter who gives the ever cautious Wonderboy problems standing & if he can drag Thompson to the floor he can certainly sub him. The odds are still in favour of Wonderboy but to see Pettis has a less than 1% chance of winning is ridiculous considering he's a former champion (admittedly at a lower weight) & the many factors in play during an MMA fight.

In fact the more I think about it the more I think Pettis pulls off a hell of an upset on Saturday night.

Not often I get a reason to bump one of my predictions so here goes...

LMAO - sherdoggers will never learn. The gift that will continue to keep on giving.

Back