Pettis chances of beating WB have to be in the 0.X % range

Whoever thought this match up was a good idea had to be smoking crack. The odds don't even do it justice. McGregor had a higher chance of beating Mayweather than Pettis does in this fight. It's so uneven that I'm not even interested in watching. Also why would WB be interested in this fight. It does absolutely nothing for him.

McGregor had a higher chance of beating mayweather than pattis does vs wonderboy.

are
you
fucken
retarded
?

LOL

@Dana's Moonface
@FlowchartRog

He's a big underdog but size doesn't matter as much with strikers. Masvidal is a former LW who can still make LW and he KOed Till who's been thinking of going to MW for a while now.

Till is overrated.

Tills striking is maybe a bit better than ngannous gr0und game.

Nah, not really. Fluke wins happen, it's part of the game and Pettis won fair and square, but people should stop acting like Pettis showed some kind of dominant performance when he was completely outclassed up until the KO.

Stop embarrassing yourself

Whoever thought this match up was a good idea had to be smoking crack. The odds don't even do it justice. McGregor had a higher chance of beating Mayweather than Pettis does in this fight. It's so uneven that I'm not even interested in watching. Also why would WB be interested in this fight. It does absolutely nothing for him.
images

eat up! hope your hungry

Till is overrated.

Tills striking is maybe a bit better than ngannous gr0und game.

I agree that Till was overrated but I still think that size difference doensn't matter as much with striking as it does with grappling especially when the guys like to both fight at the same/similar ranges.

Nah, not really. Fluke wins happen, it's part of the game and Pettis won fair and square, but people should stop acting like Pettis showed some kind of dominant performance when he was completely outclassed up until the KO.
Not a fluke, wonderboy’s recovery on the side kicks is way too slow. Pettis caught him in the first round after the kick aswell was a matter of time till he got caught clean.

McG is 0-1 vs Mayweather

Pettis is 1-0 vs Wonderboy

Wonderboy would destroy Conor btw.

giphy.gif

Always hilarious seeing posters like you refuse to eat crow time and time again
Eat crow? I simply made a prediction on how I thought the fight would go you dumbass. I didnt go on that Wonderboy was going to destroy him or some shit lol always hilarious to see how posters like you refuse to get over previous encounters
{<jordan}

Should also be awarded to those who make bold and stupid prediction threads and trash posters in general that way we don't have to waste time figuring out which ones to mock/ignore.
Simple Jack belt?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sammywells
Back