Media Michelle Waterson using an Ice Bath.

SeverianB

Hiding in bushes in the 505.
Platinum Member
Reaction score
She says it releases endorphins.
I believe her.

dmwH54A.gif

MfQD8Tt.gif

mlgdemp.gif

She know exactly what she doing in them little ass shorts.

giphy.webp

She doesn’t look too cold if you know what I mean. Too dark in here. Where’s the switch for teh high beams?

giphy.gif

Edit. Oh wait I saw a little in one of those gifs. I was looking at the wrong boob the first time. Hey there’s a reason women say it’s a bit nipply outside.

Last edited:
Yep, and the first post was a thinly veiled excuse to show off the nips.

Of course, I approve of both ...

There's no ice in her ice bath.
It's clearly cold but still there's no ice.

came into the thread expecting to see headlights

<mma4>

She doesn’t look too cold if you know what I mean. Too dark in here. Where’s the switch for teh high beams?

giphy.gif
im studying to become a light tehcnician
i could work my magic in there

Of course

Honestly it's a little hypocritical. They complainn and act indignant when they are not given the same respect as men for being a fighter (which they should get) but then use sex appeal to self-promote

I don't really blame them but just saying you gotta then take the other complaints with an asterisk by them.

she shows muscles, but everybody is looking somwhere else. .

Why is there zero space between her thighs?

How would a man even get into that cookie jar?

Of course

Honestly it's a little hypocritical. They complainn and act indignant when they are not given the same respect as men for being a fighter (which they should get) but then use sex appeal to self-promote

I don't really blame them but just saying you gotta then take the other complaints with an asterisk by them.

Maybe some are, not Michelle. She's always said she doesn't care why someone comes to see her fight. Maybe they will become a fan of her fighting, even if they just wanted to see a "Karate Hottie" get beat up.

Great bods. That's a pretty big forehead tho like ferreal you could land a jumbo jet in there.

clearly wasnt that cold

I just released some endorphins

Fine post TS. Keep up the good work.

Everything's good butter

Back