• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Biggest JDS fan here, but he wont survive guys like blaydes/ngannou/vok/dc (50/50) ... dude is done

iwillbebackin3weeks

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What do you think?

He looked "good" vs Lewis ... but cmn ... its fucken Lewis!!

JDS vs Ngannou/Blaydes/DC/Volkov is 50/50

Prime JDS was a beast, but lets be real ...
giphy.gif

JDS Vs Ngannou is the fight to make.

Might even put money on JDS if he's a huge underdog.

That sounds pretty pessimistic for being his biggest fan here.

If you were his biggest fan, you wouldn't be saying shit like this.

JDS is one of those guys to never ever count out. Yep he's on the down side of his career and certainly guys like Ngannou and Blaydes present problems, but either way I wouldn't bet against JDS.

7Prl.gif

No real fan ever makes this thread. Whether I like the fighter in question or not.

GTFO.

He can still beat anybody in the division. Probability is a different story but I’d wage on JDS vs any other HW right now

Ngannou is a tough matchup, but what does Volkov have for him? The guy is a worse version of JDS with no power. Blaydes doesn't have the striking skills to threaten JDS and can't keep him down.

JDS is one of those guys to never ever count out. Yep he's on the down side of his career and certainly guys like Ngannou and Blaydes present problems, but either way I wouldn't bet against JDS.

yeah current jds vs ngannou 50/50

prime jds with ez

jds new hw champ by the end of this year

i still believe ...

What do you think?

He looked "good" vs Lewis ... but cmn ... its fucken Lewis!!

JDS vs Ngannou/Blaydes/DC/Volkov is 50/50

Prime JDS was a beast, but lets be real ...
giphy.gif
Imo JDS is more technical now than he was when he hurt Cain.

Is there a requirement for a fan to think their team or player is good?

My understanding is "fan" means you like a fighter/player/team not that you think they will win.

Like Joanna is my favorite fighter in WMMA. I'd consider myself a fan. I didn't pick her against Valentina.

If being 50/50 against the champ and all of the best contenders makes you done I think there are a lot of guys that should hang them up immediately

Back