2018-19 MLB Offseason discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
He should go to Boston to hang with Betts and Bogarets to ruin some more Yankee attempts at playoff runs IMO.

While I support and respect your hate of the Yankees, I hate Boston the same (I do like Betts though)

While I support and respect your hate of the Yankees, I hate Boston the same (I do like Betts though)
Am I an asshole for sending this on Twitter to Kellerman every day for like 2 week after the Red Sox bounced the Yankees this year?

Nicely done
I got a response once of "I get it, please stop though... I'll cover more boxing if that makes you happy"

Stopped at that. Amazed I didn't get blocked.

I got a response once of "I get it, please stop though... I'll cover more boxing if that makes you happy"

Stopped at that. Amazed I didn't get blocked.

He probably gets that from so many people that the best thing to do is respond like that. Otherwise, people will just make account after account.

He probably gets that from so many people that the best thing to do is respond like that. Otherwise, people will just make account after account.
I will never understand why some public figures *cough*DanaWhite*cough* respond how they do to trolls.

I feel like there a few other cities they could be private citizens in and he'd maybe get a shot at a championship......

He lives in Newport coast. It’s fucking beautiful there.

c4d14c03ce09ebe6149518d9caaf8da5l-m1xd-w1020_h770_q80.jpg

The New York Mets are giving Jacob DeGrom a 5 year, $137.5 million contract extension.

Yerp, pretty surprising! Hopefully they get him signed to an extension early in his career ala Mike Trout.

deGrom's new deal includes $52.5MM in deferred money. Bobby Bonilla Day is such a hit, they decided to tack on another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back