2018-19 MLB Offseason discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angel losers still bragging about making one fake wild card world series 17 years ago but being in the WS two years in a row is a bad thing.. lol...guppy ligic running scared

You're always just gonna be a can

MLB season starting in The Tokyo Dome.

Woke up in time to watch ichiro leave the field for the last time. Pretty wild.

Also someone sticky this.

Woke up in time to watch ichiro leave the field for the last time. Pretty wild.

Also someone sticky this.

It's almost the season (well technically it is). Just make an official baseball season thread and I will sticky it

Good, the tanking can now commence.

Of course, knowing the Mariners they'll win like 90 games and miss the playoffs.

Term (2019-23) includes what would have been his first year of free agency.

lol at only making $10 million a year
<2>

Big fan of Goldy. Would like to see him cash in after completing such a team friendly deal.

Last edited:
So he doesn't want to leave the angels? Did anyone tell him that angels in the outfield movie was not a true story?

So he doesn't want to leave the angels? Did anyone tell him that angels in the outfield movie was not a true story?

A no trade clause protects him from being traded without his consent if at some point they decide to rebuild. This way if it happens he can choose his destination.

He does love it there though. His wife and he are really private people and are settled and comfortable in the community.

A no trade clause protects him from being traded without his consent if at some point they decide to rebuild. This way if it happens he can choose his destination.

He does love it there though. His wife and he are really private people and are settled and comfortable in the community.
I feel like there a few other cities they could be private citizens in and he'd maybe get a shot at a championship......

Fook me. Was really hoping Sale would find a home outside of the AL East.

I feel like there a few other cities they could be private citizens in and he'd maybe get a shot at a championship......

Not too many that could pay him that.

Not too many that could pay him that.
He should go to Boston to hang with Betts and Bogarets to ruin some more Yankee attempts at playoff runs IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back