The victim in Conors rape case being investigated was brutalized, Conor later said it was consensual

Status
Not open for further replies.

proscoob

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This seems like it's going to be a very long and drawn out process for Conor.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-ne...e-claim-says-sex-was-consensual-37727340.html

"It's understood that during the interview the suspect admitted he had sex with the woman, claiming it was consensual."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...cused-raping-woman-Dublin-hotel-arrested.html

Gardaí took possession of some of the woman’s bloodstained clothing and made the decision to call an ambulance which took her to a sexual assault treatment unit at the Rotunda Hospital for an immediate assessment.

Gardaí travelled with her to the hospital for this process, which is protocol. The young woman was later released from hospital. Since then, gardaí have remained in contact with the woman.

It is understood investigating detectives were in contact with the woman a number of times following the attack, ‘encouraging’ her to make a full statement ‘but only when she feels able to do so’.

When gardaí arrived, the woman, who is in her 20s, was visibly battered and distraught.

She gave an account to gardaí of being raped and beaten by the sportsman in a penthouse suite.

Cocaine and sleep deprivation lead to some pretty crazy shit. Conor is off the wall but I don't think he'd do something this stupid unless copious amounts of drugs days on end were involved and that's what I believe happened.

Whoa. Looks like Sonnen was correct about the retirement.

If this is real, then its fucked up. Who knows though..... When a star is involved who has money people can also lie. Only god knows the truth.

Cocaine and sleep deprivation lead to some pretty crazy shit. Conor is off the wall but I don't think he'd do something this stupid unless copious amounts of drugs days on end were involved and that's what I believe happened.
Thats a lame excuse. It would still make him scum of the earth. I will wait for dna testing.

That is around a 10 year sentence in Ireland.

If this is real, then its fucked up. Who knows though..... When a star is involved who has money people can also lie. Only god knows the truth.
I mean i think conor knows if he did it and so does she

No IG pics about being thick, shredded and working on his grappling in this thread yet by usual suspect gobblers yet?

Huh.
Surprised.

Last edited:
If true: very sad for the woman and her family, but also the millions of people (especially kids) who look up to him.

Was beating her head in consensual as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back