One Championship 92: A New Era, Sunday 2:30 AM ET Prelims/5:30 AM ET Main Card PBP Discussion Thread

Great card by ONE. May need to start following it along with Rizin.

Great performance by Aoki....he has been on an absolute tear since losing his belt (and losing to Askren right afterwards).

In fact, in the first fight between Aoki and Eduard he was able to get into similar dominant positions in the first 2 rounds but was unable to finish, and Eduard KOd him in Rd 3 (if memory serves).

Goes to show that hard work and training can pay dividends even for a guy like Aoki, who already has so much experience.

Good round, that last leg kick looked like it hurt him. Limped back to his corner.

Great performance by Aoki....he has been on an absolute tear since losing his belt (and losing to Askren right afterwards).

In fact, in the first fight between Aoki and Eduard he was able to get into similar dominant positions in the first 2 rounds but was unable to finish, and Eduard KOd him in Rd 3 (if memory serves).

Goes to show that hard work and training can pay dividends even for a guy like Aoki, who already has so much experience.

I feel bad for writing Aoki off. Between his inactivity at the time and the 2 losses, I figured his heart wasn't in it anymore. Hes shown he still has some juice in the tank with his last few fights though.

Great card.

Thanks ONE for making it available.

Thanks to everyone who commented. Fun watching with y'all!

The "destroy my own household" is probably a reference to Aoki getting a divorce.

ONE FC! REPECT! HONUR!

Dod that kickboxer really change his last name to fairtex?

I"m late to the show, did MM win?

Back