One Championship 92: A New Era, Sunday 2:30 AM ET Prelims/5:30 AM ET Main Card PBP Discussion Thread

He's not even co-main five down from the top. lol

4 title fights probably played a part. Come on man. You’re better than this. Why you hatin on DJ?

The biggest star in the ufc and mma as done this at least twice - quit when he got gassed.

All the stamina in the world is not gonna help you if you have an opponent who is breaking you down little.

No one comes in to a fight 100%.

Also, you said you're not a fighter - or have ever fought. So you wouldn't know, hence why you seem to judge harshly.
Just like you have your opinion, I have my opinion. To quit by gassing and actually turning away from her opponent to show the body language ofof quitting is awful. Her opponent didn't gas. Maybe because she has stamina and trained that way for her profession.

Disappointing

FlusteredFemaleHerald-small.gif

We can’t all be the head fry cook at McDonalds, buddeh.

FlusteredFemaleHerald-small.gif

We can’t all be the head fry cook at McDonalds, buddeh.
Good money at McDonald's. As Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. once said, "If your lot in life is to be a street sweeper, then you go out and be the best street sweeper that ever swept streets in history". A job is a life blood of a person. It's that person's way to support himself and his family. So get a clue and grow up.

He's not even co-main five down from the top. lol
It looked like Shinya was the main event and actually was. Great performance against the guy who TKO'd him to take his belt. I wonder what he was communicating by pointing his ass at someone and slapping it.

I"m late to the show, did MM win?
2nd round sub, I think. I dozed off prior to Round 1 and woke up sometime before Round 2.

TNT is supposed to be showing 2 hrs of this on 4/1, but my pure shit quality cable cannot give me TNT anywhere reliably.

The biggest star in the ufc and mma as done this at least twice - quit when he got gassed.

All the stamina in the world is not gonna help you if you have an opponent who is breaking you down little.

No one comes in to a fight 100%.

Also, you said you're not a fighter - or have ever fought. So you wouldn't know, hence why you seem to judge harshly.
If someone's a long time champ, I expect them to look like GSP or Jon Jones or Mighty Mouse where practically no one ever puts them in trouble and they always look like they are methodically dominating or setting up a finish.

Angela looked like luck was involved in her title reign. She was decent on the ground, but shitty in striking.

I feel bad for writing Aoki off. Between his inactivity at the time and the 2 losses, I figured his heart wasn't in it anymore. Hes shown he still has some juice in the tank with his last few fights though.
Shinya Aoki looked more muscled than ever maybe.

The "destroy my own household" is probably a reference to Aoki getting a divorce.

ONE FC! REPECT! HONUR!

If true, it was bound to happen considering his baby mama is very unattractive.

The other guy was also a 155'er, ONE's 155 is 170 to decrease the amount of weight cutting.
Actually, the other guy fought at 145 for most of his career. Eddie needs to retire or get matched up with soft punching wrestlers. He's done.

2nd round sub, I think. I dozed off prior to Round 1 and woke up sometime before Round 2.

TNT is supposed to be showing 2 hrs of this on 4/1, but my pure shit quality cable cannot give me TNT anywhere reliably.

Thanks for that! I've got it locked into the DVR!!!! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
africancelary
Back