Media Shara Bullet blames Michel Pereira for losing his opponent

I don't know who wrote the tweet but WAR Shara Putin

Reactions: HHJ
If they don't make this fight then feed Pereira whatever is left of Weidman.

Pereira definitely deserves a step up and ranked opponent instead of a short notice fight.

Considering Shara only beat Bruno Silva a fight with Ihor was probably more of a side step instead of a step up I’m not against him being matched against somebody else who’s a bit unproven like Brunno Ferreira, Ikram or Robocop

Fwiw, even with a loss, Poatan beat Bruno Silva and then went on to face a top 5 in Strickland in a #1 contender fight. Different circumstances but Shara's not exactly a novice in either kickboxing or MMA.

1715557720260.png

Also, Ikram's faced Khamzat and the UFC have expressed interest in booking him vs Costa. I don't think an Ikram vs Pereira matchup would be unrealistic for either side tbh. I'm not a fan of UFC only stats but it seems to be the only language some speak and b/n UFC/ContenderS Ikram is 3-0 w/ 3 1st round finishes. These 2 would be an awesome matchup w/ fight of the night potential on any card.

he barely scraped by Bruno Silva who is 4-5 in the UFC roflmfao

ROFLMFAO @ "barely scraped by" ?

-Outlanded him every round
-75% more significant strikes landed
-100% more overall strikes landed
- Shara landed the 7 or 8 of the 10 most impactful strikes of the fight including 2 from the bottom including a headkick (wtf just seems wierd to even type!)

I think what you remember is Shara unable to get out from underneath Silva as Silva tried to lay on top of him to desperate to save himself a concussion b/c Shara was leagues above on the feet. That's Silva's 6 mins of control time and yet he only outstruck Shara 25 to 24 in ground strikes (that's the desperate attempt to save his brain)

1715557358575.png

I just want to watch Shara fight already. It's been a minute

Potierias not the sharpest knife in the drawer, if the commision didnt overturn the fight result at the event they sure as hell arent going to do it later on down the road, the only thing that overturns fight results at that point is failed drug tests, that is it.
As for Shara, Robocop has been looking for a fight so if he cant get Dolidze throw him in there against Shara.

Last edited:
Reactions: HHJ
Ali's nonsense is so predictable.

"Oh look, a surging striker with a newly minted ranking and a 44-fight (9-2 UFC) record - I'll log in to the account of my 1-0 bum from Russia who can do nothing but strike and call him out"

STFU, your rookie fighter has had one mediocre performance in the UFC, nobody cares.

pereirra would have won regardless but the rules are the rules and that shit was illegal for sure.

Potierias not the sharpest knife in the drawer, if the commision didnt overturn the fight result at the event they sure as hell arent going to do it later on down the road, the only thing that overturns fight results at that point is failed drug tests, that is it.
As for Shara, Robocop has been looking for a fight so if he cant get Dolidze throw him in there against Shara.
God. RoboCop vs Shara is guaranteed violence

Back